Wylinh Oneshot

Wylie and Linh had been dating for a while, and they finally decided to go to the Mysterium restaurant. Wylie had been there before, but it was Linh's first time. She was amazed by the strange and wonderful dishes offered by the restaurant. They decided to order Wylie's favorite, a spaghetti.

Linh was so excited that she decided to try her hand at creating his favourite food. She managed to make a beautiful Wyvern out of water, and Wylie was so impressed that he offered to do a light show for her. They both laughed as they created each other a Wyvern out of light and water.

Meanwhile, Stina had been part of Team Valiant for a long time. She was so dedicated to the team that she had a pink tourmaline gem set in her circlet and a kraken badge with the rest of Team Valiant's clothing. But one day, Stina decided to step down from the team and asked Linh to take her place.

Linh was honored to be given the opportunity and gladly accepted. She put on her Team Valiant clothing, complete with the blue gem in her circlet and the dolphin badge, and proudly joined the team.

Stina was initially happy that she had found someone to take her place, but as time went on she started to regret her decision. She wanted to get her place back, and she and Linh ended up in a fight over who would stay on the team.

In the end, Linh won and Stina had to move on. But she still had a soft spot for Team Valiant, and she eventually found her place again. But whenever she looked at Linh wearing her Team Valiant clothing, with the blue gem in her circlet and the dolphin badge, she remembered how she had nearly lost her place to Linh. Then they decided they would do Stina and all of Sophie's friends as well as Marella. (A/N: Did you think that there would always be pictures?)