Why Sophie Will Probably Not Become A Councillor

1. She has a crush.

2. She will probably realize that the same thing would happen as Oralie.

3. The Council except Terik, Bronte and Oralie need to crash down mostly because they make the wrong decisions.

4. Most people don't like Fitzphie.

5. Stellarlune has Foster-Keefe happening so why would she make Sophie a Councillor after realizing her feelings.

6. She probably pretends not to like the boys because if they die she would be extremely sad.

7. She isn't really BFF's with the Councillors.

8. The Councillors do shady stuff.

9. She is against matchmaking.

10. Fitz and her break up because of matchmaking.

11. It is useful to read her emotions like Keefe because then you know what is going to be right with her or not.

12. Fitz is not being judged because of Foster-Keefe it is because he was so manipulative which is bad in relationships. She probably also wants to marry Keefe later on but who knows.

13. Why do the books have such a negative outlook on the Councillors if she is going to be one at one point?

14. Would she really want to keep super important secrets and be told what to do by the others.

Now that is why she would not be a Councillor.