What If Sophie and Her Friends Had To Live Like Brian?

Summary: There are Two strange humans by the name Alyssa Bella Adams and Micheal James Peterson who went on a trip and meet the Keeper gang. What if Alyssa knew about the books but didn't tell Micheal and that she shipped Sophie with someone else but that he didn't get it. The Chapters have all of their POVs. The preface may be the only third person Pov while the others are limited or first.

Preface

Micheal Peterson was just sitting around when a squirrel miraculously attacked. Sophie somehow miracously forgot about her crush on two boys who happened to be behind the bush watching it. Something made him sad while he was staring at Sophie. 

Sophie realized that this boy was just forcing her to love him when she really cared for someone other or others. Sophie was forced to love for the first time in her life. She rembered a time when Ro was forced to marry/be in a relationship with Bo and he was just staring at her so were these really her thoughts or was she forced to think it?  Was he really going to use her? Most likely he would use her because that is definitely what human boys did with pretty girls. What was the point of them going then? What was the point of her being with him or near him? His black eyes that were currently crying for some reason, but she knew about two guys who wouldn't cry while staring at her but she didn't know what they would do to keep her away from other guys, in the darkness. She felt two people staring at her that then walked out to reveal themselves. Two pairs of blue eyes watching her intently. Keefe and Fitz's eyes. Her two crushes. The ones fighting over her. Maybe if she hadn't gotten to close to Micheal they wouldn't be so jealous. She can't fix that. She'd knew she didn't have a chance with him at her first glance. The jealousy and love triangle wheels were already starting, It all started because of her and filling the sky with people's jealousness at him moods. No one trusted Micheal.