KOTLC: Biana's POV Chapter 1-12 Part 2/?

(This has a  lot of words in it)

Chapter 3

So...Where are we going?" My mother asked when she finally found her voice. "You're... saying you didn't like Marella?" My mother didn't know what my answer would be. I didn't really want to be friends with her but I didn't mention it. My mother noticed that we didn't want to be friends. "I guess?" I said when I thought about Marella's mom but that girl looked unstable. I really didn't know my answer. She seemed unstable. I had it hang in the air like I was bad. "Friends?" A vision of how humans mentioned pixies popped in my head. "You do want to be friends with her." My mother said. "You think I want to be friends with her?" I asked. "I really don't know." My mother said. Could someone messy looking be a good friend? "I think you can decide this whole time, Biana. I don't know though yet." If my mom made me be friends with Marella so be it. "Sure" I replied. What do I do if she uses me? "Fine I am going to become her friend but not her best friend. Am I supposed to be besties with her? Or have her visit here?" My mother let out a groan but she let a smirk appear. "Would it help if you visited her house first?" My mother said. "Uh, sure, I guess?" I said. My mom got a Pathfinder for me to use to go to Marella's house. I went to Marella's house greeted her then just sat around waiting for Marella to come back with stuff. Then we had a slumber party and did girly stuff. (I can't make my chapters as long as Shannon's especially when I am having a favourite charachter talk bad about my very favourite charachter also this may be cringey or boring. )

Chapter 4

THE SCENERY BLURRED------BUT WETHER it was from tears or protectiveness I couldn't be sure. Every friend I made so far. They all used me to get to my brother. Keefe tapped my knee. "Hey. If it makes you feel better. You believed that they actually truly wanted to be there for you-----I'm positive I would have thought like you. But it's time that you know not everyone is there for you. Only a few people are there for you and they mean the world to you. It's not you. It's how they see you." The bells to go to Eternalia chimed, and Keefe put me behind the tree as the bell chimed again. Two distant family members of mine came with gold capes put over their white tunics they were coming closer, followed by the rest of my family members going through a mob formation near the grass. (A/N: This is all I could do with this chapter.)

Chapter 5

"So you don't want to be friends with Marella at all?" My father asked. I nodded. "Why aren't you searching for that girl anymore?" He looks up at me, "I am still searching for her sweetie just with Fitz that is all." I wasn't very convinced until I saw my brother's door open that is when he communicated with anyone he knew in the first place. I heard that he wasn't anywhere to be seen at all so I just went back to putting makeup on until he came back and our mom called us for dinner that is, then I instantly went to sleep but it didn't seem like he went to sleep that instantly. It became morning time and I was woken up at the crack of dawn by Fitz who wanted me to go to school on time and tell everyone he was just running errands especially Keefe.

Chapter 6

That night, I dreamed of almost drowning in milk for some awkward reason until I got my make up routine right. Then I woke up put silver eyeshadow on, mascara, eyeliner, pink lipstick, lip gloss and a pink dress on after Foxfire but for now I wore my Level 2 uniform. I went to my locker locked it and it tasted like Mallowmelt then Keefe came up and I started blushing because of my crush on him which was weird because he was my brother's best friend. After Study Hall I went home then went with my mom after changing to go shopping and I got a ruffly pink dress that looked really nice on me.

(A/N: See you in my next chapter.)

Chapter 7

(A/N: This was done by AI.)