Things That A certain site helped me With

Their will be SPOILERS Below: 

I am trying to notice who has crushes on who and look up the meanings of what they mean.

This girl has got way to many crushes.

Let us start with Sophie and Tam first (I will only be doing the straight relationships):

1. He tries to protect her when she first comes to Exillium. (This is all from wiki fandom.). She tries to do the same for him.

2. They talk enough to be able to trust each other.

3. He tilts his head: https://www.google.com/search?q=what+does+the+tilt+of+someone%27s+head+mean&oq=what+does+the+tilt+of+someone%27s+head+mean&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i299j33i22i29i30l3.14446j0j7&client=tablet-android-samsung-nf-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 (the link will be in the comments.)

4 and 5 on wiki fandom I don't think count.

6. He wants her to return to Exillum when she left.

7. She defends him when they talk about Shades. 

8. He teases her about the dark meaning that he could probably love and affect her.

9. This one doesn't fully count.

10. He trusts her to show her where he lives and you usually need to trust someone in relationships.

11. Doesn't really count.

12. She implies that he is handsome.

13. She defends him.

14. Doesn't count.

15. He blushes when Keefe talks about the Foster Fan Club.

16-18. Don't really count.

Lodestar

1. Again she calls him handsome.

2. She is understanding about Tam waiting to say "I told you so." about the traitors.

3. He is annoyed that she saw Keefe.

So the point is Shannon might put a twist on us and make her be with Tam but we will see. Look at the Lost Cities Keeper Wiki for more information.

Biana and Tam:

1. Look at the wiki fandom.

Sophie and Fitz:

Check this out: https://lost-cities-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Sophie_and_Fitz

Then there are still Dex and Keefe left plus probably Jensi as well as Wylie. I honestly think she has to many love interests that she might love back or might not depending on them.

(A/N: I never thought I could do this many words. I thought I was going to do a 1,000 words which would be a very long audiobook.