What Loyal People Do In Relationships

Fitzphie

1. They both keep secrets from each other.

2. They don't cheat but he seems like he has a crush on Linh or someone else.

3. She can lie to him so they wouldn't have a good relationship anyway.

4. He doesn't stand by her side or even listen to her problems as much as a certain blonde. He also doesn't really give her space when she needs it.

5. He doesn't listen to his partner to understand or give her space.

6. He trash talks her here and there but never actually listens to her.

7. He trash talks her here and there.

8. He has his mistakes pass.

9. He flirts with Linh and many other people.

10. They can't work as a team all the time.

11. He probably doesn't put distractions away for her.

12. He probably shares details about his relationships.

13. He doesn't necessarily see a long term vision. He doesn't show trust with her. Avoid jealousy and controlling there moves (looking at you Fitzory Avery Vacker.)

Sokeefe

1. They don't keep secrets from each other.

2. Keefe has waited for a long time and neither of them cheated on each other.

3. He can tell if she is lying or not.

4. He helps her in difficult situations and comforts her as well as gives her space when she needs it.

5. He listens to her and gives her space.

6. He listens to her and doesn't trash talk her. Since he is an Empath he can actually understand her and know her emotional intimacy as well as communicate well.

7. He doesn't trash talk her like a loyal person.

8. He apologizes for his mistakes because no one is perfect.

9. He doesn't flirt with anyone else and shows devotion for her even emotionally he doesn't.

10. They can work as a team all the time.

11. He puts distractions away by giving her attention same with her with him.

12. He doesn't share details about his relationship with Sophie.

13. Keefe shows a long term vision with Sophie also didn't he mention he wanted to marry her. He shows trust with her. Avoid jealousy and don't control there every move (they actually do this really well.)

I don't know about any of the other ships but base it off of if they are loyal or not. The app I used will be listed in the comments.