30 minutes later............

The football team and the cheerleaders were all finished.( The cheerleaders got to come because in Coach's words, we cheered the team to victory). Mr.Hot and that pepper girl were nowhere to be found. Neither were that Frank guy and the Hazel girl. As I was walking around the back of the building to my car. I saw six people, should I say three couples making out near the wall. I made a face of slight disgust at the PDA and continued walking to my car. When I was about five feet away from my car, I heard a loud moan. I turned around and there was only one couple there instead of three. I guess the other two left. I was about to turn back around when that black hair became recognizable. Of course it was Percy Jackson.I had to hold back my tears as I drove home.

10 minutes later when she is at her house

"Hey honey, How did the dinner go?" " it was good at first, but then it was awful.You know how I have this huge crush on one of the football players?""Yeah......Continue"" Well he blew off the team dinner and ended up at the same restaurant and he was on a triple date. I came up with a theory that he was only with her because he got her pregnant and their parents forced them to be together."" That is an interesting theory Sweetheart."" What position does he play?" "He's the star quarter back and he is the captain of the basketball and swim team. He is so hot. He has these gorgeous green eyes, a great tan as well as having very well defined muscles on his arms. Have i mentioned his abs yet?" " He sounds very athletic." "He is. And when they were paying their bill, he dropped his wallet. Once he picked it up and was sitting up, he kissed his supposed' girlfriend's' thigh. Then he quickly sat up like nothing happened."" What is his name?" " Percy Jackson." " His name sounds cool. I will come to the final game on Friday to check him out."

Friday at the game...........................................

As I was warming up on the field, I was looking for two people: Blonde girl who stole my soul mate and my mom. I spotted my mom and she waved me over. When she did come to the games, she ALWAYS sat in the first row." So is his girlfriend here yet?" "I don't know, I haven't seen her yet." There was about three minutes until the game started. That is when the devil walked in and sat down next to my dad. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a purple SPQR shirt. The SPQR was in the middle of her chest and it was surrounded by laurels. The shirt itself was very worn and it had a few rips in it. To top it all off, she was wearing a Goode High Letterman jacket. It did not belong to her, as she did not go to our school, therefore, it must be Percy's. " She's here." " Oh Where sweetie?" "Next to dad."

Well I guess I better go, the game is starting.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Super Bowl of High School. Today's two teams have proven that they deserve to be here by playing well all season. And I know that both teams will make their school's proud, no matter weather they win or lose. So with out further ado, ladies and gentlemen please stand and join us for the National anthem. " Everybody stood and joined in on the National Anthem." And now introducing our teams; We have the Goode Panthers...." Our team came out of the locker room on the left. They ran to their benches and did a team huddle. " And the Hamilton Lions..." Their team came out of the locker room on the right. They went to the other benches and did a huddle as well. " Determined pre-game, the Lions will have the ball first.

The players lined up including Percy Jackson. The game began and Drew, our wide receiver, intercepted the pass as soon as it was thrown to the other team's wide receiver. He caught the ball and ran for a touchdown. He scored it. We did a quick cheer and the game resumed.

Time Skip to the end of the game................

" Our final scores are Goode Panthers..........47, and the Hamilton Lions................. 38. This has been a very close game. Congratulations to the Goode Panthers for winning this year's HSSB( High School Super Bowl). Our team went and got their trophy and then they went back to the locker rooms.

five minutes later we were all dismissed to the bleachers. I went back to my mom and that she devil and my dad were still sitting next to each other. Apparently they were having a long conversation about my dad's job. Why any one would be interested in my dad's job, I don't know. See my dad is an Architect, who works for a private firm. His firm is the one that designs and builds home for the rich and famous. "Blah blah blah architecture blah blah blah degree blah blah was all I heard." " Hey Wisegirl." Percy Jackson came and sat in the row behind her. "Great game Seaweed Brain." "Thanks, what are you talking about?"" Architecture.""Of course you are.""Hahaha very funny Seaweed Brain.""Who are you?" That embarrassing question came from my dad." I'm Percy Jackson."" What position do you play on the team?" " I am the quarter back."" Oh very nice, good game.""Thanks."" Is this your girlfriend?" he gestured to Annabeth."Yeah, she is." "How did you meet her?"" At a summer camp when we were twelve." So she has known him longer than me." Annabeth, you seem like a very nice young lady and I am sure that my boss would love to meet you. Are you free tomorrow.""Yes""Would you be interested in applying for the internship position we have available?""yes please, I would love that."" The application is online. You can call me if you have any questions."" Thank you so much.""No problem." They exchanged phone numbers. We got in the car and drove home.

Still in the car..............

"What the heck Dad? You were supposed to say what a jerk he was and how she was to good for him.""I'm sorry Candy, but why do you like him?""I like him because he is cute, he is nice, he is athletic and he is my soul mate.""Maybe he is Annabeth's.""No, he is mine."" But still, Annabeth is a great girl and that is a fact that you need to learn to accept. It is not a reason to try and steal her boyfriend." "You're my dad, you are supposed to be on my side." When we got home, I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I changed out of my cheer leading uniform. I finally allowed my tears to fall. I HATE Percabeth.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am done yay

Please vomment

bye

the word count is 2257