NSFW Alphabet [Shane]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

You know, he tries. You kinda have to be the one to make sure he cleans up properly though.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He doesn't really like any particular part on him, he's too overly critical. The only thing about himself he kind of likes is his hands. Perfect for holding you in place and making you crazy. He loves your chest. It's his favorite spot to leave his little love bites.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It doesn't taste great, it's getting a little better since he's dropped certain things from his diet, but you refuse to swallow. And he has a lot of it.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He loves it when you degrade him. When you call him all kinds of dirty things and "punish" him. He doesn't let you in on it though, because that would ruin the fun for him.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He hasn't done it in a very long time, so he's rusty. It's taken a few sessions to get confident enough and get back in the swing of things.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

When you ride him, oh boy. He can't think straight, you drive him crazy in the best way.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Not at all. And if you try to joke or make light, it's kind of a turn off for him.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Is a bit wild, and he normally doesn't bother to groom other than washing. He will trim just for you sometimes though

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's not the most romantic. The pleasure you're giving him is the only thing occupying his mind

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Yes, absolutely. Especially when you two engage in mutual masturbation

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Use of a collar. He loves that thing because it really puts you in absolute control. There's even a few times you put it on and let him be control. He let's loose.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere. Literally anywhere you do it he had a great time. But there is one time you guys did it in the back room of the saloon, and he'll never forget that night.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you wear his clothes. It drives him nuts and he just wants to jump on ya when you do

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Like stated before, when you joke around in bed whole you guys are trying to get down. It's really a turn off

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves receiving it from you, anytime. Sometimes he'll be fast asleep and then suddenly...well a hand gets buried in your hair while he moans.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Starts slow, but as his confidence builds it gets harder and faster. He grips your hips and practically slams you onto him

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Always down for a Quickie, and he usually goes back to whatever he was doing before afterwards

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Yes, yes to both. Always.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can usually go for 3-4 rounds before he taps out, but it doesn't take him long to get charged up again

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yea you two use toys on each other. Collars, blindfolds, Handcuffs, harnesses, and whatever else you two want

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He teases you a little, but there's only so much he can do while you're on top of him

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He gets loud. He doesn't care who hears him, he doesn't care that people might find out how good you make him feel

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

You two have been caught before. He got a little too loud in the woods and Rasmodius found you guys out. You two were just happy that the wizard didn't care and immediately left

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

4 inches erect, but girth enough to get the job done and still feel good

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Very high, he'll do it with you anytime, any place.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Very quickly. Once he's cleaned up he goes to bed and sleeps as soon as he's down again