The Make Up

🍕Sam🍕
Neither you or Sam could take the separation anymore. It was driving both of you insane. You started making your way through the Cindersap Forest to his house, and Sam was coming up to Marnie's farm. You both froze when you saw each other. Sam's eyes sparkled, unbelievably happy to see you after being apart far longer than he would've liked. You were also happy at first, but doubt wormed it's way into your heart. What if he was still mad at you? Your feet refused to move from their current spot only focusing on the huge bags under his eyes, but the next thing you knew, Sam's arms were tightly wrapped around you and his face was buried in your shoulder. "I'm sorry ___! I shouldn't have taken out my frustration from my old man on you...please forgive me..." You stood there shocked for a moment before running your hand through his hair, refamiliarizing yourself with the soft crunch from his hair gel, "I forgive you...I've missed you Sammy" Sam's face lifted from your shoulder, a wide smile on his face, "I missed you too sweet cheeks!" He immediately went to nuzzle his cheek against yours, making you laugh.

🏈Alex🏈
After talking with Leah and Haley, you were feeling a bit better. At least enough to tend more to the farm than you have been lately. Alex still occupied your mind for the most part, and it made your heart ache, but you pushed through it. "___!" Someone called your name, you turned to see who it was, eyes widening when you saw Alex running towards you. "A-Alex?" Your heart started hammering away in your chest. Alex eventually slowed down as he approached. "Um what are you doing here..?" You couldn't meet his eyes, instead focusing on the basket in your hands that was currently filled with chicken eggs. "I need to talk to you!" You finally looked up at him and noticed the desperation in his eyes. "Ok.." "I talked to Sebastian...and Haley, and I had time to think and..." you didn't say anything as you waited for him to continue, "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have assumed you were cheating on me with him, and I'm sorry for not even giving you a chance to tell your side of it! I was a huge idiot!" You felt a small flutter of hope ignite in your chest, but you weren't quite ready to forgive him yet. "Yea..thats true.." you decided just to tease him for now. Alex looked at you with a shocked look on his face, before hesitantly taking one of your hands in his, "You have every right to be mad at me. I'm not saying you should forgive me, but when you're ready...I'd love to go out again...I really love and care about you, I won't doubt you again for as long as I live..." you stared at him for a long while, neither of you saying anything. Just as Alex started to pull his hand away, you squeezed it. Alex looked at you, hope evident in his eyes, "Stay..?" You asked quietly. Alex smiled and pulled you into a tight embrace and kissing the top of your head, "For as long as you want.."

✈️Harvey✈️
You had just finished another day in the mines. You checked the time and saw it was close to eight o clock. It's been a little more than a week since you last saw Harvey, and you were really missing him. You stepped into the elevator of the mines to go back up, you had a ways to go, so you had a moment to think. "I guess I was too harsh on him...he just cares..." you sighed, "I should probably apologize to him and try to come to some agreement.." The elevator dinged and you stepped out as the doors opened.

You were shocked to see Harvey standing there. He looked scared beyond belief. "Harvey? What are you doing here?" "I..." Harvey looked at a loss for words, he didn't exactly know what to say. You continued to stare at him, eyes softening. You took a step toward him and pulled him into your arms. "I'm sorry Harvey..." Harvey stiffened for a moment, before quickly returning the hug.

After a moment you pulled away to look at him, "I'm sorry for being harsh, but I really can't just stop doing work in the mines..." Harvey looked down as you bit your lap, "but...I can promise to be much more careful so you don't worry...is that OK doc?" You asked using one of his nicknames. The corner of Harvey's mouth ticked up in a small smile, "More than ok..I'm sorry I tried to restrict you..." "I'll forgive you if you forgive me?" You offered, pressing your forehead against his. Harvey gave you a quick kiss, "Deal".