NSFW Alphabet [Alex]

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

Alex will hold you close and tell you what a good job you did before you two get up to clean off

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

He likes his arms, perfect for holding you or caging you in or whatever. He loves your hands. They're so small compared to his and it kind of gets him going when he thinks about how hands used for art could do such dirty things to him.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It's actually not bad tasting, and he always seems to have a lot of it. He prefers to finish inside you (condom or not), but every once ina while he splatter your lower back.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He kind of wants a threescore. The idea of sharing you makes him horny and jealous all at once.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

Well he's pretty experienced. He's had a few different partners before so he knows a thing or two, or three, or five about how best to please you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) (A simplified version from the Top or Bottom chapter)

Literally any position that will give him the most dominance over you. If he had to pick one though, he love shaving you on your back and legs on his shoulders so he's practically bending you in half.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Absolutely not. It's all business for him. He puts all his concentration on you.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's better well kept thab you thought he would be. Everything is trimmed back so there's still hair, but not too much to be a little irritating.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's not so much the romantic when it comes to sex. It's a lust during the whole thing, but he does switch back to romantic once all is said and done.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Yes, especially when You're away for a while.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He's really into bandage. He'd love to tie you up while he goes to town.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

One day he convinced you to do it in the bathhouse. And the combination of you and the steam from the water just...yea he takes you there fairly often.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you come on to him. You'll always give him the cutest eyes and the way you squirm around and shyly ask him for it. I mean, how could he not!?

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

He won't involve food in anyway. It doesn't appeal to him, he doesn't want it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves it when you give it to him. He loves grabbing your hair and controlling the pace while still being mindful of what you can do. He doesn't mind give it to you, but he definitely prefers receiving.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough. Not even a question. He just can't control himself around you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Anytime he can get a Quickie in, he will.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He'll experiment, but with you being a bit shy and already knowing what you like, he doesn't experiment much. Unless you tell him you wanna try something new, then he's all for it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He'll go for as long as you'll let him, but the more rounds you two go, the longer he'll need to recover for next time.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He has a few that he uses on you, primarily to get you off though.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Just a little. He tried to tease you, but as soon as he gets a taste, he can't hold himself back.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He actually isn't very loud. He'll make a few grunts, but he's not much if a screamer or moaner. He prefers listening to you.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He's a but selfish in bed sometimes. You two may go a couple rounds, but You're only able to get off once or twice. He does feel and about it though.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

6 inches and a little girthy

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Is pretty high, he would take you everyday if you wanted

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Once he makes sure you're both OK, he can zonk out pretty quickly.