NSFW Alphabet [Sam]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's the sunniest, brightest guy. He makes sure that you are OK and feeling alright. He'll hold you close to him and tell you how much he loves you before you both get up to clean up in the bathroom.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He likes his hands. They're calloused from his guitar playing and make you squirm in just the right ways. For you though, other than your cheeks, he likes your hips. He likes to hold and squeeze you there, as well as leave love bites.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It doesn't taste the greatest due to his diet, but he doesn't force you to taste it if you don't want to. But he loves seeing it wherever on your body, it really turns him on.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He's a little embarrassed to tell you about his roleplay fantasies. He doesn't care what the two of you roleplay is, but he'd be lying if the idea of him as the Rockstar and you as the groupie backstage didn't turn him on a little bit.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Dude is not very experienced. He's had one or two flings in the city, but you're only real partner in bed he's had. Thanks to the internet, he has an understanding of how to please you, but you are happy to help him when he asks for it.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) (I'm going to simplify these from the Top or Bottom chapter)

He likes it when You're sitting on his lap. He'll sit you both in a chair and grip your hips while he goes to town.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's serious for the most part, but every once in a while he'll make a small joke that doesn't really ruin the mood.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's not super neat down there, but he's well trimmed

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Usually the way it all starts is from Sam just looking at you and thinking how amazing you are and things just heat up. He'll tell you how much he adores you and how important you are to him.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He did it quote a bit when you were just dating, but now that you're married he doesn't. Why would he do that alone when you're always right there?

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Roleplay and food play

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He prefers your bedroom, but he enjoys doing it in the living room as well

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you come back inside from your farmwork and you've got the specks of mud and dirt on you, he always thinks you look amazing and just the thought you going into the shower to was yourself and imagining you sudsy and naked...yea he gets you either while you're in there or he waits for you to come out

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Age play and exhibitionism are big no's for him. Won't even consider it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He'll take it, but he really prefers giving it to you. And he's very skillfully at it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He switches around. He'll generally start slow and sensual, but once he feels he's losing control it gets faster and rougher.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He's always down for a Quickie. When you have to meet someone in town or of he's going to see friends of family, he's always got it in him for a Quickie.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's open to experimentation with you, anything as long as you're happy.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He usually taps out after about 2 rounds and it takes a few hours to charge back up for more.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't have any toys, but has thought about getting some to use on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Constant. He constantly teases you and has you practically begging him to keep going.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

H

e doesn't yell or anything, but the moans and groans that eminate from him can get pretty loud. Good things your farm is pretty secluded.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

As soon as something happens that makes you unhappy or uncomfortable. He stops. Doesn't matter of he's getting ready to finish or in the middle of something else. You tell him to stop, he stops. No questions asked.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

5 inches erect, decently girth.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He doesn't want to to do it constantly. But fairly often, maybe 60% of the time he wants to get you in bed

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Once you two are done cleaning up and laying in bed together, he likes to watch over you for a bit before he falls asleep as well.