~ Hunting for a coffee shop~

Start from the beginning

"No. He just told me to call you." He said. Taking a deep breath, Y/n knew exactly what was about to happen. She would reveal to him that she is no longer in Beacon Hills and he would just start yelling.

"I'm not in Beacon Hill right now." Y/n said grabbing her suitcase and walking towards the subway entrance and stopping in front of it.

"Then where are you?" He asked confused.

"I'm in Paris..Did Scott really not tell you anything?" Y/n said looking around her noticing some people looking at her before walking away. Y/n furrowed her brows confused as she looked at them. She didn't know how long they had been staring at her but she hoped that it wasn't some trouble.

"Paris? You mean as in France? Like French country." He shouted in disbelief. Rolling her eyes at him, she listened to him as he panicked.

" Where else would Paris be? Jeez stop being so dramatic. It's only for a few days then i'm back home. It's no big deal." Y/n said starting to get annoyed.

" Stop being dramatic? Y/n you left without me knowing and you expect me to be okay with it?" Stiles said shouting over the phone.

" Without you knowing? So it's my fault now? I called you for two days and even went to your house but you kept ignoring me. So now you want to blame me for your stupid actions?" Y/n yelled making people look at her but she didn't care. She was too angry at Stiles.

"I'm not saying it's your fault-" Stiles started saying sighing in annoyance.

"Are you sure? Because it sounded like it. I don't know what is going on with you but it seems like you have a problem with me. Look I have so much to deal with right now so I won't sit here and listen to you blaming me for your mistakes. Talk to me when you're not an idiot." She said before hanging up. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Y/n looked around her and saw that it was getting dark. She thought that she would probably not go find her mother tonight and start searching tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had found a hotel to stay in. It wasn't the greatest one but it still had a bed and bathroom for her so it was perfect for her. It was probably the only one that she could afford right now. Dropping her bag on the floor, she jumped on the bed while groaning in exhaustion and stretched her arms before closing her eyes.

Feeling her phone vibrating inside her pocket, she pulled it out and checked who it was. Stiles. Rolling her eyes, Y/n couldn't deal with him right now. She was still pretty frustrated at him for not calling her while she was still at Beacon Hills and she definitely wasn't going to let him bother her while she focused on finding her mother.

Laying on her stomach, she swiped on her messages ignoring the apologies that Stiles kept sending and smiled at the message of Isaac. Pressing on his number she thought it was a good opportunity to call him. She hadn't talked to him since she left and thought he was probably worried.

"Finally, you decided to call me." She heard his voice say. Chuckling, she sat up on the bed and smiled.

" What? You already miss me?" Y/n said earning a chuckle from him. Isaac was one of the people Y/n felt most comfortable with. Even though they had these moments where they didn't see each other as only friends, they still weren't awkward with each other. It was nothing like Stiles.

"Me? No...." Isaac said making her giggle.

"I can her your lies Isaac." Y/n said with a scoff.

"Fine...So how are you doing?" He asked making Y/n pause to think.

"Fine...I didn't have time to search for her today so I'll start tomorrow but other than that...I'm fine." Y/n said as she played with the sheets. She felt shivers all around her body as she felt the cold enter the room from the open window.