She smiled and said "It's 7 months now." before she could say anything Sanjh said showing his finger to me "Myra and she is Sachi, my wife" heat started to rush on my cheeks and my cheeks started turning pink. I smiled and said "Hello Myra" She also genuinely gave me her smile.

"Myra, are you tired? You are 7 months pregnant, why don't you take rest?" I said looking at her. She smiled and said pouting "Yeah, but I'm hungry" I laughed at her and said "What do you want to eat? Are you craving for something?" She nodded and said "Yeah pasta" "Wait in room I will make it quickly." I said to her but she stopped me saying "It's ok, you don't need to"

I shook my head as no and said "I will make pasta and you go to rest in room." She smiled and got up and Sanjh helped her to go to her room, I went to kitchen to make pasta. Firstly, when I saw her I thought that Sanjh and she have some kind of weird relation but now I don't think that she is someone bad because Sanjh and me are on good terms now as a couple. When Samastha came I was all alone and Navya, her vibe was also weird. This time I had some kind of confidence in me.

She is pregnant, so just help her as your own friend, look at her like Aaru and Sam. I turned to go to her room when I found Sanjh coming in kitchen. He looked at me and smiled saying "I'm going to office, take care of her ok." I smiled at him and nodded my head saying "Yes, by the way who is she? Your friend?" "I will come back home and then tell you and Maa everything about her, the entire story, why is she here. I'm in hurry I got a call from Sameer." He was going outside and I put that plate on dining and started following him.

He suddenly stopped and turned, I looked at him in confusion. He came near me and hugged me tightly and said "I will come home early ok." I nodded my head hugging him back. He pecked my forehead and sat in his car waving his hands.

I went inside and took that plate and went to Myra's room to give her pasta. I knocked on door and heard a come in, I went inside and found her sitting on bed. I smiled and put that pasta on her bed, looking at me she smiled and said "Wait, I want to talk to you." I nodded my head like a kid to her and sat beside her.

"Sachi, do you know about me?" She said looking at me. I shook my head as no. "So Sanjh didn't tell anyone about me" she said again gaining my attention to her. I looked at her and asked confusingly "Aren't you guys friends?" She shook her head.

"I'm his ex-girlfriend, I thought you know about me. Sanjh must tell you about me. Wait, my name is Myra Malik." She looked at me with hope but to her disappointment I shook my head as no saying "No I don't know about you, so your parental name is Myra Malik." she nodded her head.

She is Sanjh's ex-girlfriend but wait Sanjh never came home with any girlfriend and he didn't even care about any girl who he fucked, then who is she that Sanjh took half day's leave for her. I asked her "Sanjh didn't tell me about his any ex-girlfriend Myra." she held my hand and said "Sorry to disappoint you Sachi but he only had one girlfriend and that is me. Don't worry I'm married and pregnant, I have a husband who loves me and I love him the same. My situation at home is not good for kid that's why Rachit talked to Sanjh for help, because for me he is the safest place."

I looked at her blankly, I was not angry at her but I was disappointed at Sanjh. He never told me about her and same goes to her, she is also disappointed that he did not tell me about her. Looking at her, she looked like a good person to me. Sanjh loved her once or maybe still who knows, so she must have good personality.

She is pretty indeed and she have pregnancy glow on her face. Looking at her my eyes started to turn red. Sachi don't cry in front of her and don't do the same mistake what Sanjh did when the photos got leaked. Trust him and wait for him to tell you his past. I think Maa also don't know about their relationship.