Blazing Sensation!~ CH-126

Start from the beginning

"Unfezant!" Alain called out loud, worrying as he saw the two pokemon ram into each other.

Paul gritted his teeth in reaction to the clash. The quick turn around did surprise him aswell. Maybe Unfezant had a bit more fight in it than he predicted before.

He smirked to it. Finally a challenge... He thought and Hunchcrow must've thought the same as it also smirked a little.

"Hunchcrow has also become a lot stronger and much faster." Ash noticed. He still remembered the humiliating battle he had against it when his Turtwig evolved into Grotle mid-battle.

"Really?" Serena asked curiously, raising her eyebrow as she looked at her boyfriend.

Ash faced her and smiled. "Yeah, Hunchcrow has never been the fastest pokemon but you can see that they have worked a lot on that. The maneuverability Hunchcrow possesses now, it has become a much bigger challenge to beat.

Serena smiled and nodded in understanding as she listened to Ash's explaination. She slowly caressed his hand with her thumb while looking back at the battle.

Purple bubbles appeared again as Unfezant was taking damage from the poisonous effect again. Alain knew that he had to hurry and that time was running out.

"Quick Attack!" He shouted as he wanted to make more use of the difference in speed between the two pokemon.

Unfezant let out a loud shriek as it took off with white streaks trailing the pokemon. Unfezant was going fast, maybe even faster than Paul expected as it suddenly dissapeared from sight for a moment and then a moment later, it slammed into Hunchcrow who recoiled back from the hit.

"Good, now keep things up with Air Slash!" Alain shouted, not taking a moment to rest.

Unfezant flew up a little before hovering in the air. Then, it used its wing to create a large, light blue ball of wind above it and threw it towards Hunchcrow.

The ball was surely to hit if it wasn't for a last second counter with Shadow Ball, causing an explosion.

"Quick! Get into that cloud of smoke!" Paul ordered quickly. Hunchcrow was heading towards the smoke but Alain wasn't planning in letting that happen as he shouted; "Oh no you don't, not this time! Blow it away!"

Unfezant started rapidly flapping its wings and slowly, the cloud started to disappear. Just before Hunchcrow was able to head inside and thus leaving the dark type vulnerable.

"Great! Now use Steel Wing!" Alain shouted, ready to use the advantage he could make from this.

Unfezant flapped it's wings hard before taking off towards Hunchcrow. It's wings started glowing in a metallic silver colour as it did. It ignored the pain from the poison as much as it could.

"Quick! Use Night Slash to block it!" Paul responded swiftly. Hunchcrow let out a loud cry as it steadied itself before flying towards Unfezant with one of its wings glowing bright purple.

"Both pokemon are fully going at it!"

Both pokemon traded hits with each other, every time doing more and more damage as they did before.

"Come on Unfezant! Show them what you're worth!" Alain shouted in encouragement. Unfezant let out another shriek as it pulled back and pushed its steel wings towards Hunchcrow.

But then, as it was about to hit, Hunchcrow ducked, making Unfezant miss by nanometers. Unfezant's eyes widened in surprise as it occurred while Paul smirked. "End this! Sky Attack!"

"Hunchhh!" Hunchcrow cried out as it glowed golden while white energy surrounded it. Then, with a quick turn, Hunchcrow slammed right into Unfezant who was completely defenseless.