Blazing Sensation!~ CH-126

Start from the beginning

Paul: Torterra, Magmortar, Hunchcrow, pokeball, pokeball, pokeball

Alain: Tyranitar, Metagross, Unfezant, pokeball, pokeball, pokeball

_______________________________________

Paul wanted to save Magmortar for later and thought that Hunchcrow would be able to beat Unfezant now that it was poisoned. He knew that Alain's Charizard was way stronger than all his other pokemon and therefore he wanted to build up a big lead so that he had multiple pokemon to take on Charizard. He also had his secret weapon which he kept hidden for now. In case things went bad, he could pull that off and he was confident that he'd be able to beat Alain with it.

"Hunchcrow, up!" Paul shouted, keeping a straight face while pointing towards the skies right above him. His hair was shadowing his eyes as he kept a flat and cold face.

"Crow!" Hunchcrow cried as it took to the skies. The dark flying type was an experienced battler in Paul's team. It wasn't the fastest bird but tactically, it was reliable for Paul. Not to mention that it evolved from the Murkrow that was on one of Paul's first ever team's. The two had gone through a lot but Hunchcrow knew that ever since Paul met Ash, it's trainer became a bit more passionate.

He used to be tough on everyone of his pokemon due to his brother Reggie giving up so easily after losing to the Pyramid King Brandon. He swore to himself that day that he would become the strongest trainer ever and then became completely obsessed with power.

But now, instead of catching and releasing pokemon due to them not being the strongest version of their sort, Paul worked on his pokemon and helped them to become a lot stronger. They created a bond together and that was something Ash had rubbed off on him.

"You go up too Unfezant!" Alain commanded as he was ready for an aerial battle. Things weren't looking good for him and he needed to step up. But with Unfezant poisoned, there was only so much he could do. The one thing and probably his hest option was to finish Hunchcrow as quickly as he could.

The two birds flew high in the sky as they faced each other. Unfezant looked confident, even though the poisonous effect kept showing once in a while.

Hunchcrow kept it's usual sinister look as it eyed its opponent. With this, the dark type was giving off an ominous feeling which intimidated most pokemon.

Alain was done with the waiting. "Unfezant, let's use Sky Attack and hit it hard!" He waved his hand swiftly sideways.

Unfezant straightened it's wings before diving in fast. It was white outlined as it cried out in determination, flying straight at Hunchcrow.

"Wait before you dodge it and then Shadow Ball!" Paul said in a monotone voice. Hunchcrow did as ordered and waited till the last second. Just as Unfezant was about to hit the large sinister bird, it moved aside to which Unfezant, with its speed, didn't have enough time to change direction.

Unfezant looked back at Hunchcrow in surprise as it just missed and as it did a large, purple ball hit it right into the face, causing it to cry out in pain.

"Follow up with Night Slash!" Paul was quick with continuing the assault. Hunchcrow screeched loudly as it flew rapidly after a fast descending Unfezant. Hunchcrow's wing started glowing purple as it did so.

"Aerial Ace!" Alain suddenly shouted. Unfezant's eyes shot open as spread its wings wide and instantly turning 180 degrees in direction as white streaks followed the Unovian regional bird.

Hunchcrow was surprised as it made such a quick turn but it wasn't enough for it to flinch in surprise. Instead, it boosted the dark type as the two birds crashed into each other with tremendous speed.