finding solace

Akshu woke up..then it was almost sunset time..setting sun over vast blue sea...view was breathtaking from her room... she left Abhir sleeping and went in balcony...as balcony was combined for whole suite...she saw Abhi was already sitting there...and was on call..it was sort of tele- consultation kind off..he saw her and smiled at her..she smiled back and sat down on another chair...Abhi signalled her to take coffee or tea and snacks which was kept on table in front of them...Akshu nodded her head..she took a cup of tea and sat on a comfortable recliner watching at the sunset....

One moment she was looking at the beautiful sunset...and other moment she was looking at Abhi's face...she was really scared for him..and was not able to keep that thought away for sometime..

Akshu was completely engrossed in her thought process and suddenly Abhi's words taken her aback...

" You still find me so handsome...that instead of watching such mesmerizing view...you are constantly looking at me.." Abhi said while still looking at his screen and then looked at her with smile and winked...

Akshu didn't knew what to reply..well the truth was ...yes he was still so handsome even more than before..but she can't tell him the reason why she was looking at him...

Abhi looked at her face and then spoke..

" Akshu... please don't feel bad...I was just pulling your leg.. please don't take it seriously..." Abhi assured her...

Akshu didn't said anything and started to go..but Abhi stopped her..
"Akshu wait..give me 5 minutes...I need to talk to you about something.." he said to her while still looking at his screen

Akshu heartbeat quickened...did he had any doubt...??
But she sat there silently..

After finishing his call..Abhi went towards her and sat beside her...took her hand in his and started speaking...

" Akshu is there something which is bothering you?? I m noticing it since last two days...that you are restless..you are not your usual self...if there is something please share with me...I will try my best to help you...you had told na..that first we need to know each other..so this is that step...we are in friend zone now..so you can share anything with me...I promise I won't judge you..not even will get angry...you can share anything with me which is making you restless..." Abhi honestly told her with a soft smile..

Akshu was just looking at his face..on one side she wanted to tell him everything so that he can be aware of the danger surrounding him...but on other side..she didn't wanted to tell him the truth ever...as it will break him completely...she was feeling helpless...

But before she could say anything...Abhir came there..and she sighed in relief...Abhi noticed that... but didn't said anything in front of Abhir...

" Mamma ..what an amazing view...he said while sitting on her lap..."

" I know"

" Ok...guys..now we are up so let's go to see the city...we are not here to just sit in the room and look at the sea whole day...I have so many plans...so get ready we are going outside...it will be our first place to see...I have long list of to dos..so just dress up faster..." saying this she stood up and went inside taking Abhir with her..

Abhi looked at her retreating back..

" What are you hiding from me akshu?? now I am damn sure there is something..and this sudden vacation is somewhere related to that..but I will wait for you to tell me ..what it is..." Abhi thought to himself and went to get ready...

They all went out to explore city.. their car stopped at first location...which was shri padmanabhswami temple...it was evening aarti time there...and it was looking so beautiful from outside...

First Meet- abhimanyu and abhirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara