past secrets

Much awaited climax is here... please tell me how you all liked it..?? my version of twist in the tale...?? I m eagerly waiting to know your response...
   see you guys after chapter...
    enjoy:-

" Harsh what are you saying?? i am not understanding anything..." Anand asked to harsh being all confused..

        " Bhaisahab... whoever needed to understand it... understood it perfectly...right manjari " harsh asked her with smirk...

          Manjari was wiping sweat from her forehead...she was being panicked..

       .   " Harshji..I am not understanding what are you saying..?? whatever you have to say...say it clearly.. don't talk in riddles..and I have problem with that girl because since she came in my son's life..he is suffering only..so it's better if she stays away from him...if he wants his son...then we can go to court and I will definitely go...how dare she to hide my grandson from us for six long years...I will apply for his custody in the court..and will bring my grandson here..then Abhi will have no problem..I am going to consult our family advocate today only" saying all this manjari was about to go..but harshvardhan birla roaring voice stopped her..

     .     " Manjari...you won't dare to do something like this..am I clear...if you will even think about it...you will loose your son forever...he won't even see your face and hate you for rest of his life...you want something like this...?? yes I am giving you warning and don't take it lightly...I am damn serious.." Harshavardhan birla busted on her...

    " Harsh..what are you saying...?? will you please tell us..what is happening here?? why both father -son is shouting like this today?? is there something which we don't know??" Mahima asked to harsh being all curious..she was now damn sure that something is definitely there...

       " Bhabhi..firstly I need to talk to manjari alone...then I will explain to you.." he said to mahima looking at Manjari...

     Then he held manjari's hand and took her outside...

     " Harshji...what are you doing?? leave my hand..you are not my husband anymore..have you forgotten this.??.you have no right to do this to me.." manjari said to harsh when he took her to the garden area of their house in full anger..

    " I have not forgotten anything..but I guess you have forgotten so many things..so it's high time I should remind you all of that.." harsh fumed on her..

     .  " How can you do this?? Oh god I am still not able to come out of the shock from what I have discovered about you...how perfectly you have fooled all of us by this innocent face of yours and being an emotional fool and dumb woman.." harsh expressed his shock..

     " Harshji you seriously now behaving like some mad man who completely have lost his senses...you know what.. I am not going to listen anything more from you..i am going from here..." Saying all this manjari started going from there..

    " I met Dr Sahiba Siddique in Mumbai " Harsh said to her..

    Manjari heard that name and stopped in her tracks...she was shocked after listening that name but acted normally..

    " Who is she?? and why are you taking her name in front of me...I don't know anyone of this name.." manjari said and acted as normal as possible..

         " Oh really?? you have never heard about this name..fine..then you must have heard name of Dr Avani Rathod..right??or you have forgotten her also..??  oh yes.. you very well remember her..you declared her as neel's mother in front of everyone and proved yourself to be the greatest woman on earth to raise illegitimate son of her husband without any problems...am I right?? and everyone hailed you for your greatness..you played out everything so well that even I believed you..as I didn't had any other options also or any reason to doubt you...that's how you planned everything so perfectly...which no can get suspicious of...and I used to believe that you are dumbest woman..but you are the most wicked woman I have ever met.." harsh expressed his shock one more time..