reality check

" How are you akshara??"

   After listening this... Akshu stood rooted on her spot then she looked around herself, there was no around except both of them... everybody has gone to fair...they were standing at an isolated place...

      She turned around and gave her reply.

     "You are more than 6 years late Dr Birla to ask me this..there is no point of asking me today this..when you yourself had brutally pushed me away from your life without thinking about me and my condition at that time...so you have lost the right to ask this question now...when I am very much happy in my new world and with my new family" Akshu replied to him.

    " And yes, one more thing...don't ever try to contact Abhir or Abhinav after you go from here...I hope I can expect this much decency from you...we are living in different world...let it in that way only.."Akshu again said to him and started to go away.

      "I am sorry"

     Akshu again stopped mid-way...she was not expecting it.

     "I am sorry for that day...the way things happened it should not have been...I know there is no point in saying that now... because my one sorry will not change anything but still I am sorry...and please don't think that I am saying sorry..expecting something in return...no it's nothing like that."

      "I genuinely think that I lost everything that day...and destroyed my world from my own hands...and no sorries will ever compensate that...and trust me I got its punishment also...n from last 6 years I m living with that punishment and will live my whole life with that without any complain.. because I know I deserve this...after what I did"

        "Atleast for this you will agree with me..that I have loved only one girl in my life ever...and there can't be any bigger punishment for me than knowing that...the girl is now someone else wife and have a son...and from last 6 years I am living with this...and I have to live my whole life with this truth."

       Akshu looked at him shockingly...

           "The day you called bade Papa..to inform your marriage...his phone was in my hand...so I know about your marriage and son from last 6 years...that day when I saw you suddenly it was shocking for me.. because knowing something and seeing that in front of your eyes are two different things...I will be honest...I could not handled that...and surrendered to  death happily instead of living this torturous life but Dr khatri somehow saved me that day..."

        Akshu was so shocked to hear this.it means that feeling was not false alarm that day...( how it can be..when it's about him) he indeed was in danger and that too on verge of death...she felt like she will get panick attack just by thinking of that scenario..but Abhi's next words brought her attention back to him..

           " And if you think that I will create trouble for you or in your new world...then maybe you never understood me...you don't need to worry about that also...I promise I will never try to talk to Abhir ever...no matter how much I love him already.may you and your family be happy and healthy always."saying all this he started to go away.

        " You can't go away like this playing your victim card and one sorry...you have got punishment for the blunder you did that day...but why I got punishment in the first place...how everytime... whenever something goes wrong...it was so easy for you to show your anger on me and end our relationship...and I have no say in this.first time also you did the same,sent me divorce papers...and that day without listening to me again you did the same...just ended our relationship without thinking about me.."

      " You not only declared me murderer of Neel and our babies without listening my side of story...you even failed to consider my physical condition in your anger...it was not only your loss..but mine also..but you refused to listen my plea in your anger..arohi and ma's accusations didn't broke me..as much as yours indifference and ignorance towards my condition...even in court.. judges gives a chance to accused person to say something in their defence...but you didn't gave me that also..and on top of that...told me to sign divorce papers and ended our relationship just like that"