new journey

Akshara came outside of the room... Abhir instantly ran to her to ask what happened but Akshara didn't said anything...she just hugged him tightly and started crying so badly..

       Abhir got so scared looking at his mamma crying like that..he was repeatedly asking her about Abhimanyu but she was not saying anything...

     Abhinav was helplessly looking at both of them not understanding what to do in that condition and how to console them...

       Dr khatri and Dr Diwan came outside... leaving both junior doctors behind to keep a check on Abhimanyu's condition...

      Dr khatri saw both Akshara and Abhir crying their's heart out...he went towards them..

     Abhir looked up at him with his tear filled eyes...
   Dr khatri released him from Akshara's strong grip...wiped his tears and took him in his arms...

     " Abhir my child...you are very brave boy... don't cry like this.. everything is fine..stop crying" he said to Abhir by stroking his back...

      Abhir looked back at him and innocently asked him.." if everything is fine then why mumma is crying this much?"

     Dr khatri was feeling miserable for that little boy....he was the biggest victim in all this... that little boy doesn't deserve all this...

       " Abhir your mumma is crying because of happiness and relief..your father is finally out of danger and in just few days he will be perfectly fine..." Dr khatri told that little boy..

       Abhir looked towards Akshara for seeking validation of his words...
      Akshara had stopped crying now and nodded her head...

      "Abhinav please take Akshara and Abhir home...they are here since night..and you also need rest...I am here and going to see the arrangements to take him udaipur..will keep updating you guys..." Dr khatri told him.

    Akshara didn't agreed with him...she was not ready to go from hospital..

     " See young lady... yesterday I didn't said anything because situation was like that...but keeping a little child in hospital for so long is not good...and I will not permit it anymore.. patient's condition is stable now and from here onwards I will handle him..I am not being overconfident but saying on basis of my knowledge and 38 years of working experience...so I request you to please go home for sake of your son...and take proper rest"Dr Diwan sternly told Akshara..

     Akshara helplessly looked at Dr khatri...he gave her assurance through his eyes...that he is here for Abhimanyu and she doesn't need to worry about him...

    After that Abhinav took both Akshara and Abhir to home...

        It was 7 am in the morning...weather was better than yesterday but still sky was not completely clear...he went to meet officials to check possibilities to airlift Abhimanyu to udaipur...

      " Dr khatri weather is normal but helipad is still filled with water...and you know this is hilly area so we can't make makeshift helipad anywhere in such short notice ..so I won't give you permission for that...it's very risky..Shimla highway will open up in few hours..people are working to open it as soon as possible..so I will suggest you to take your patient to Shimla by road...we don't have any other option" the district administration official told him.

        Dr khatri came back and discussed it with Dr Diwan...they both decided that they will take him Shimla main hospital...as his condition is also stable now...
       Till highway can open...they both decided to take rest for few hours...and instructed both the junior doctors to be with Abhimanyu..and not leave him alone even for few seconds...and inform them of any change in his status...