battle of life

A new day came with new hope and beginning..
      Sun had started spreading its warmth in the horizon and finally after almost two days ..today  sky was clear..and there was not any gloominess in the surroundings...
           but for few people their life has filled with gloominess only..and there was no hope for warmth and new rays to enter into it...

    Abhimanyu had woken up in the early morning itself and was just lying down on his bed... blankly looking outside of the window..not thinking anything..his physical health was in much better condition...but his mental and emotional health was worse...

     Abhir was also lying on his bed looking outside of window... his eyes were empty and lost all shine..he had still fever..so he didn't went to school..his physical and mental health both were not good...

    After few minutes both their mothers broke their trance and silence....

    "Abhir...how are you feeling mera bachcha..?? should I call doctor uncle?? "Akshu said while stroking his hairs..
      The moment Abhir heard the word "doctor "it reminded him of certain "doctor"..and all the truth and realities with it...his little heart once again filled with sadness...he looked at his mother with helpless eyes ..and hugged her..

     "Mamma...I am ok...I don't want to see any doctor... please..you give me your home remedies..I will be fine with that only.. please don't take me to any doctor."Abhir said in his weak broken voice while controlling his tears..

    Akshu thought he was afraid of going to doctor because of what he saw in hospital and it impacted him...but she didn't knew that not hospital and it's surroundings, but the person who was there and truth related to him had impacted him... very badly..

    "It's ok..my baccha..we are not going to any doctor...your mamma will treat you by her own special home remedies...and you will start running in one day..."Akshu said to him to cheer him up and herself also...
            Then she made him eat some herbal soup..and made him lie down on the bed.she herself too lied down beside him...to give him comfort..Abhir snuggled to her and soon drifted into sleep due to fever and weakness...

    On the other side...when Abhi was just looking outside the window...his phone rang...it was his mother...he was not in the mood to talk to anybody..but he knew he had to pick it up...or else his family will start enquiring about him...so he first sent a text that he will call after 15 minutes..
        then he woke up...went to washroom  washed his face properly to remove any traces of his condition and to make himself presentable in front of his family..he thanked God that there was not any visible injury on his face..and was grateful for one more thing..that hearts remain hidden inside the body...so no one will be able to see..how badly it was bleeding since last night and paining even more than the stroke he had two days ago...

      Then he came in his room inside hospital...Dr khatri had arranged a VIP ward for him..so he had all the privacy and facilities there in his room..
there was open area attached in its back side...so he opened that window...went there made himself comfortable on the sitting table there..and after checking all the things so that his family could not get suspicious...he finally made video call to his family after practising to smile 3-4 times....

     The moment Abhi pressed the video call button...his mother picked up in one ring...and then he saw his whole family sitting there on the other side of the call waiting to talk to him...he took deep breathe to calm himself.. because in next few minutes..he had to say so much lies and pretend to be normal...

       " Abhimanyu Birla...it's not big deal for you to show fake smile...you have done PhD in it during last 6 years..so few more minutes will not do any harm..and if these people didn't got suspicious while seeing you in front of them all time then how will they got suspicious on phone calll...it's impossible..so you can do it..1,2,3...here you go.." Abhimanyu thought and laughed on himself...