bonding

note for readers:-
   First of all big big thanku for a such a great response to this story.. honestly I had not expected at all.

    Second, extremely sorry for late update..n not replying to comments on previous chapter..was busy..so could not get time.

   Third, a humble request..I am writing one more story on Abhira..it is also based on show plot..with my imagination..it starts after 2nd chance reunion...so if you are interested give it a chance also.

     Story starts below:-

Abhir entered his home happily holding akshu hand..
   After getting freshen up and lunch..he was resting on his bed..and suddenly woke up..he realised that he didn't asked that man his name..and neither took his number..just  typed own number..what if he will not call?? how he will find him??

   Abhir became so restless and jumped from his bed and went to see his landline..if there is any call for him.

  "Mamma, did someone called and was asking for me..??"

  "No,but why are you asking?"Akshu asked him.

  " Oh.. nothing..I gave this number to one of my friend and was just checking he called or not.. nothing else."Abhir replied with little sadness.

   Abhir bacame very sad...what if that stranger will never call him back..how will he find him..he didn't even asked his name..and any details.

  " But he promised me that he will call and will never forget me" Abhir tried his best to give himself some hope.

   Abhir sat in front of his landline whole evening,did his homework by sitting there only and even did dinner there only ..

   Akshu found it little weird..but thinking of it one of weird children mood swings..she let it go...

   Next day:-

  The moment Abhir came from  school..he went  and sat in front of landline..he even refused to go to play outside and brought his friends home..and played indoor games..sitting at same place...and everytime phone used to ring..he was the first one to pick up in excitement..but very next second his face used to become gloomy.

   Same pattern happened for 3 days..

   Now akshu was getting worried due to his changed behaviour and gloominess..
   She tried her best to ask him..but everytime he used to give same answer..that he is waiting for his friend's call..whom he met but could not ask his name and take his phone number.

   Akshu could not imagine even in her worst dreams..that who this friend actually is..

   She was thinking of a child of same age as his.

    City hospital- kasauli:-

    Abhi was sitting at hospital office..looking all records and making out proper plan..
  He was so occupied in his work..he has only 15 days..to check everything and make most feasible plan for this hospital..n do necessary arrangements.

    He had planned that they will give chance to local people who are educated and give them training to operate machines,do lab testing, nurse n ward boy training,taking care of patients after medical treatment..and in other required non medical fields.

   It will benefit local people in two ways.... they will get employment and they will be able to understand local people languages so it will be easy to give them better services.

   So he thought to conduct basic test to select those people and was busy in planning that also..
       he used to call ruhi while coming hospital and going back..

   One day..he was going back home from hospital..it was dark.he stopped his driver to a tea stall..he was sipping his tea in such a cold weather.. suddenly his eyes fell on small glass jars kept on other side of shop..