family time

Note:-

So guys I m here...I know you guys were waiting for updates...so here it is..the much awaited trip.. honestly I had no idea what I will write and I was not sure it will even be 1000 words..so I googled and collected pics , searched travel websites for exact locations to write about them..to make chapter lengthy..
  But you know something weird happened..I m ending this trip with almost 12k words divided into 3 chapters..I don't know how..
Maybe same as how I started ds as one shot to write just first meet n see now this is a full fledged story
    I have done so much efforts in writing this part.. uploading all three parts together... please share your feedback did you liked it..was it worth of your wait and expectations... because I am really very nervous...
       We are going on beach but not Goa as it is not suitable for kids..so it's Kerala..we will go... Thiruvananthapuram, kovalam and Alleppey....

So let's start....

Story below:-

When Abhi got his boarding pass then only he got to know that where they were going... Abhir was literally bouncing off with excitement...it was his first vacation..n Abhi was also feeling happy because he didn't remember last time when he went on vacation..and realised it was his first vacation with Akshu... despite getting married with her almost 8 years back...they didn't went anywhere..not even for a single day...and he felt miserable...what kind of life he gave to her...he immediately started feeling so bad..but Akshu's voice brought him back to present..

Akshara was feeling happy that she successfully managed to bring out Abhi out of udaipur without any doubt...she was just hoping that..there plan can work..she sent text to harsh..

" Mamma...I am going on vacation for the first time I am so excited..." abhir said while jumping..

"Me too" Abhi said

Akshu looked at him shockingly..

" I mean after ages...I don't even remember when last time I went on vacation..." Abhi said being guilty..

" Me too" Akshu replied

Abhi looked at her and felt so bad...then he brought his hand forward..

" Abhir...so this is our first vacation in true sense...and I promise...it will be best vacation of our life..and it will not be last..got it..." Abhi said..

Abhir held his hand..Abhi looked towards Akshu and gestured her to put her hand too...she looked at them and kept her hand on top...

" Ok let's go...we are going to have so much fun..." abhi said while holding Abhi in his arms..Abhir laughed so hard..

Akshu was feeling miserable... because she knew...after a week what is going to happen.. but she put up a smile and decided that she will not think about that for now and will deal with that later...

They boarded the flight..since it was early morning...so all of them slept...

They came out of tiruvanantpuram airport at 11 am.. because it was connecting flight..Akshu booked the cab and gave him her hotel address..

With city traffic and jam they reached their destination at 12 pm...

They were going to stay there for 4 days..
When Abhir came out of the car and saw the hotel...he started jumping and tried to run inside but Abhi held his hands..
Abhi was also so happy seeing the place..

" Wow Akshu...I am impressed...this is so good...we are going to stay here..I must say your choice is so good..." abhi complimented her..

" Offcourse Abhi my choice is best..now both of you will keep standing here..or go inside.." Akshu said..