saviours

" That family is not mine but yours Dr Birla."

        Abhimanyu felt like some lightning struck on him...and he stumbled on his own feet...if Dr khatri would not have hold him..he would have fell down on the ground...
     Abhimanyu was not in a condition to even ask how...so Dr khatri asked Abhinav what he was saying...

     " Me and akshra ji are not married and Abhir is his son not mine" Abhinav explained...

        Dr khatri was shocked and immediately looked at Abhimanyu...he was having difficulty in breathing and he had kept his hand at his heart...Dr khatri was scared like hell...

  "Abhimanyu please hold onto  yourself..please don't get panick and take deep breathe...and go back in the car..your condition is getting worse..I will try my best to save him.. please" Dr khatri pleaded to him looking at his condition...he was shocked to know all this...then he can't even imagine what Abhimanyu must be going through at this moment..and top of that...his body and mind was not in a condition to absorb such a big shocking revelation..

      Abhimanyu was not able to believe what he just heard...he felt like his mind will explode and heart will stop beating at that moment..it was too much for him.
     The twins whom he was mourning till afternoon...one of them is alive and  that kid is none other than Abhir..this was the reason he felt that special connection with him...
       His akshu and his son are living their life from last 6 years with so much difficulty where they are struggling for even basic things... and there he is living a life full of comfort in his own home with his family... solely because he could not control his anger that day..
      He felt like to kill himself at that moment.
       Then he remembered the words which Akshara has said to him...how Abhinav had saved her life...
     Now he understood what she was hiding...she meant that Abhinav had saved her and Abhir from some unfortunate incident....

       Then he looked at Abhinav with gratitude for his favour on him by saving his world from some danger and recalled the promise which he had made with his Akshu...that he will save him.

     Now he felt some crazy determination inside him to save Abhinav at any cost... offcourse he would have tried his best to save him.. even if he didn't have disclosed all truth...but now it has became even more important for him to save him.

        Then suddenly he ran towards Abhinav's car..

      " Abhinav I am not going from here alone at all...we both are going together from here alive..am I clear?? So don't you dare to speak anymore nonsense and co- operate with me.. understood??"Abhimanyu told him.

      Dr khatri was shocked looking at his craziness...he went towards him.

      "Abhimanyu... please think practically... don't be emotional...you are not even able to stand yourself...how you are gonna help him?? Dr khatri was so tensed.

      " Not me sir ... someone else will help us". Abhimanyu replied to him.

     " Who?? No one is here?? What are you talking about??"

      Abhimanyu didn't replied anything to him...
         He just sat on the ground folded his hands, closed his eyes...and did something which he never had done in last 6 years...

       Abhimanyu birla after 6 long years finally prayed to his Mahadev and asked for his guidance and blessings...

        When he opened his eyes...he was not at all the same person who was stumbling on his own feet, and was not able to open his eyes properly due to effect of medication just few minutes back...there was some crazy energy and madness in his eyes...

          He stood up and went towards Abhinav's car...and what he did in next few minutes amid crazy storm and torrid rain...was sheer madness wittnessed by other two spectators...with their heart in mouth...