everything was a lie

Akshu sat on the chair with a thud...she was not believing her ears..then suddenly she looked towards Abhi's room with horror...if she was feeling like that...what he will do when he will come to know about this...he is already in hospital and had not fully recovered from previous shock...she was getting panicked...just imagining his condition...

    " Akshra.. please calm down.. please control yourself...you have to be strong for him...only you can handle him..you know that right??" Bade papa tried his best to comfort her by holding her..

   " I can't bade papa...I can't...this is too much...this is not fair...how much more pain he has to go through...why God is punishing him so much..this is not done..he doesn't deserve this much pain.. without any fault of his.." Akshu cried in his arms...

    " I know my child...I know...this is so cruel...and what happened with him should not happened with anyone...no one deserves such kind of pain..but now it already happened...and we can't change it...we have to help him to face it and support him..so for that... we need to be strong.. specially you...if you will fall weak..than what will happen to him..now you are his only support system...he will need you the most at this moment...so please stop crying..for him atleast..." Manish pleaded to her...

    " I am not that much strong bade papa..I don't even know how to face him..what to tell him... because no matter whatever I will say...it will not be enough to ease his pain..I can't do anything for him.." Akshu said while crying...

    Manish didn't said anything and let her cry for sometime...he also knew that no one can do anything... situation was beyond anyone's control..and the truth was that no one can actually ease his pain..no matter what...he will have to face it himself...and his heart cried for the man who was sleeping inside room... struggling to fight one storm.. completely unaware of the other storm which is going to hit him...he was also scared for him..and just prayed to God to show some mercy on that man...

      Akshu was sitting outside only...she didn't had courage to go inside..after sometime doctors came to check Abhi..his condition was much better now...
    A nurse came outside and informed akshu that Abhi was conscious now..

    Akshu went inside with slow steps...her heart was pounding in her chest...she felt like she will get anxiety just looking at him and imagining what he is going to face now...

    Abhi looked at akshu with blank face and hollow eyes...akshu's heart was breaking looking at him like that..she was controlling herself with so much difficulty...

     Doctors and nurse left the room after checking him...now both of them were alone...Abhi was fully conscious and was looking at the white ceiling above without saying anything..

    Akshu went towards him and held his hands softly and started caressing his hairs from other hand...

    " Since how long you knew about this..??" Abhi asked her without even looking at her...

    " Just one day before we went on vacation..." Akshu replied with scary voice...

   " So all that vacation and whatever happened was just to show pity on me or give sympathy to me?? I should have known better.. I should have believed on my instincts that it's not just a normal vacation...why will you suddenly plan a vacation when you had clearly mentioned that you don't want any kind of relationship with me now..and once again I became fool...is there anything left to know.. please tell that also..I don't have courage to go through all these in installments...so please whatever is left say that..I am ready to hear..I am not that much weak.." Abhi told all of this to her with plain emotionless voice still looking at the ceiling...