payback

It was evening time...when Abhinav went out of home after dropping them..akshu and Abhir slept after having lunch..now they both got up..

      Abhir went outside to play with his friends... akshu was still feeling so heavy from morning encounter...she wanted to distract her mind..so decided to cook special dinner today...as it will take lots of time doing all the preparations for it and her mind will get perfect distraction...

      Akshu didn't realised when... weather has become this much worse... suddenly all windows of her home started rattling due to wind.. outside it was raining like crazy...  scary thundering and lighting was  happening outside.... (finally storm had arrived at her door)...and she got very scared.

     She came running outside of her kitchen...and went to see Abhir in the room...he was sleeping keeping his book on his chest...she removed the book and covered him with blanket..then she tried to call Abhinav to know where is he...

     Abhinav phone was out of reach...akshu got even more worried... because earlier whenever weather used to start getting worse... Abhinav always used to come home early as soon as possible.. because its really difficult to drive a car on hilly area in rough weather conditions...but today...it was past 8 pm ...and Abhinav has not arrived yet... weather was becoming worse with every passing seconds...

      Akshu tried almost every contact saved in her phone to know about Abhinav...but unfortunately she didn't got any clue...
     She was getting so restless...she can't go outside of house in such conditions leaving Abhir behind...but also can't seat peacefully at home...and there was no one that much close to them who will risk their own life and go outside to search for Abhinav.
      Kasauli was very small place...and everyone in that place come home early and don't go outside till weather become normal...and plus it was night time also..so no one will actually help her in finding Abhinav...and it will be very selfish to expect that somone will put their life at risk for them..

       Akshu was desperately sitting at the fire place...not understanding what to do..whom to ask for help..

     " Kanhaji please..help me... Abhinav has helped me and saved my life  when I was just a stranger for him without any expectations... because of him only...today me and Abhir is alive...or else we both have died that day ...today I am having very strong feeling that he is stuck in some danger and need help... please Kanhaji..just like that night you sent him as an angel for me and Abhir .. please tonight sent an angel for him also ..or else I will never be able to forgive myself... please Kanhaji ... please do something " Akshu was praying to her kanhaji desperately for some help ..

       When she opened her eyes and looked back ..her eyes landed on the carry bag which had Abhimanyu written over it ..akshu remembered his words that he will go from kasauli tomorrow morning...it means tonight he is still in kasauli...

       She again looked back at kanhaji..and thanked him for this hope...

      Akshu instantly opened her phone and started dialling his number...which she very well remembered in her mind
but stopped mid-way.She felt hesitant..by which right she is calling him...what if he will refuse to come...and why will he come...she has told him to not contact them and now she herself is calling him ..

      But her heart encouraged her to try once... keeping the faith on the person she had known and loved from all her heart...

       With so much difficulty and hope she dialled his number twice...but he didn't picked up... akshu again got flashback of the time when she was desperately calling him to tell him about Abhir but he didn't picked up...and then she remembered all the incident after that..which happened just because he refused to take her call ot talk to her...
      She almost got panick attack by replaying all the incident in her mind all over again....and sat on the ground with thud... helplessly crying on her fate...