life changing decision

"Abhi...???" Akshu whispered...

     Abhi looked towards her but didn't said anything...instead he went towards Abhinav who was standing there silently not knowing what to do...
      Abhinav was taken aback when Abhi went and hugged him without saying anything...

     "Sharmaji...you have made me indebted towards you for lifetime by saving my world...no words will ever be sufficient enough in which I can express my gratitude towards you..I can say only one thing to you...if you ever feel like needing some kind of help..just give me one call without any hesitation..ok..I will always be there for you no matter what..." Abhi said all this to Abhinav...

   Then Abhi stood in front of him waiting for his answer...

     " Dr Birla...helping someone in need is humanity..but saving someone by risking your own life ..that too for a stranger..is much more than just humanity..you had literally put your life in danger to save me..even being in worst condition yourself..what you had done for me that night...I will never forget in my whole lifetime..that day I saved your wife and your son..in return you saved me..now it's equal.." Abhinav showed his gratitude towards Abhi for saving his life by risking his own...

      Abhimanyu once again hugged him..Abhinav also reciprocated back...

     " Sharmaji...if you don't mind can I talk to Akshara alone for few minutes" Abhi requested him..

     "Dr Birla.. you don't need to ask my permission...now you know everything" Abhinav said this to him... looked at Akshara and went outside of the house..

     Abhimanyu looked at Abhinav retreating back...then he turned and looked towards Akshara..

      Akshara was panicking...she was not understanding what to expect and what to do..so she just stood their silently.. holding her dress tightly...for some support and chanting kanhaji name in her mind...

     Abhimanyu took slow steps towards her and stopped few steps away from her..then he did something which shocked Akshara..

      Abhimanyu was on his knees in front of Akshara with folded hands...

     " Please listen to me for few minutes before turning away..."
    When he realised that akshara didn't said anything and just stood there...so he started speaking...

     " Trust me Akshara..if someone can tell me about any way by which I  can go to past and change things...I will do that without even questioning..no matter how difficult it is...but the bitter truth is no matter what I say or do..I can't go back and change what I did that day..even if I give up on my life..it would be not possible...
       and I won't even say sorry to you for that day.. because some mistakes are beyond any sorry or forgiveness..no matter how many sorries I say..it will never be enough...
            so I came here today to ask you something.. please give me one last chance to amend everything which I had broken with my own hands..I promise this time I will not let you down..I want to give you everything back which I had snatched from you...your love..your family...your happiness..your lifestyle.. everything which you desreves...
            I can't give Abhir those six years back to him...but now I want to give everything to him which is rightfully his..

          Please give me this one last chance for old time sake..for Abhir's sake...for our future's sake... because you also know that from this point we can't go back and live our rest of life like how we had spent past six years of our life.. pretending as if nothing happened...it will be impossible for all three of us...

    .       So please Akshara.. please give one more chance to our love and relationship..I promise this time you won't regret..." Abhimanyu poured his heart in front of Akshara...