where we belong

" Abhimanyu??"

    Listening this akshu hurriedly came forward and hugged him so tightly...she was crying her heart out...

    Abhi was feeling so bad looking at her like that..he tried to console her....but she was not listening...

    " Akshu...I am sorry...I didn't contacted you...but see now I am back..safe and fine.. please stop crying..." Abhi tried again and looked at her family helplessly...

     " Ok...you want to scold me or slap me..do that...but please stop crying.." Abhi said to her...

    Then akshu broke the hug..looked at him ..and slapped him so hard..

     Everyone was shocked including Abhi..

    " Akshu what are you doing??" Mimi scolded her being shocked...

    " Mimi...it's ok..I deserved this.." Abhi said while looking at her..

   " Ma..I think we should let them talk and  go to sleep.." Manish said to his mother and everyone...

    Everyone nodded and went from there...

   " Akshu.."

   Akshu slapped him once more...

     " Akshu...I am sorry.." he said while trying to hold her...

    " Sorry?? all you have to say is bloody sorry?? what did you said before going...that you will be in touch..but not a single text in last 2 weeks...do you have any idea...how I spent every second of last 2 weeks...with worst kind of fears..I hate you...I hate you so much..." Akshu said while crying...and hitting him  constantly on his chest...

     Abhi was already feeling so bad...and she made him feel even more guilty...with so much difficulty he held her, pulled her closer to him and cupped her face..

   " I know...once again I did blunder...you can punish me..I won't say anything...but please don't say that you hate me...I can't take that.." he said while joining their foreheads..

     " I hate you...I will say this 1000 times..what will you do?? because you clearly don't think about us..." Akshu spatted back...

    Abhi looked at her...and then kissed her...akshu tried to protest...but ultimately gave up...soon it turned into fierce one...both of them trying to take control...

    After sometime they broke the kiss... and Abhi held her closer to himself...akshu didn't protested this time...she was finally at peace after such terrible times..he was safe and fine...she thanked God for that...

    " Akshu...I am sorry.. please try to understand my situation..no one can imagine what I was going through...I remember.. how happy I was while going to home.. thinking that soon we will be a family...and in next few minutes my whole existence was turned into a lie..and worst part was that...I didn't even got chance to question the person...put yourself in my place for once and imagine my condition...then maybe you will understand..." Abhi again tried to make her realised his emotions...

     "Abhi...I know I can't even imagine what you must have felt...that's why I was worried for you...and even tried to convince sir...to not tell you truth..but think about me also...what I went through...in the condition you went away just like that...and I didn't got any news of you...do you even realise how scared I was..how terrible I felt...my mind was only thinking of all worst scenarios...what if something would happened to you...I would not even have known..." Akshu shared her worries...

  Abhi just hugged her tightly...

   " I am sorry...I am sorry...in my own pain and misery...I forgot about you..I was not myself... nothing was making sense to me...but when I got my peace back...I realised that it's not good I should have come back to you..and see here I am..." Abhi said