happily ever after

note:-

     Title dekhkar samjh to aa hi gaya hoga..that this is the last chapter of this story... enjoy till we meet further with another tale...🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

One week had passed since Akshu and her baby came home from hospital...since then whole house was full of chaos..but good one..Akshu was feeling much better now...her family used to give her baby to her only for feeding time...rest of all time they used to keep her with themselves... fighting with each other...both father and son had already became so possessive for their little doll...she was getting pampering as a new mother from everyone...and she was enjoying it to fullest...

     And biggest reason of her happiness was that finally she got her loving husband back minus that annoying doctor... it was like biggest relief for her...
she got so much time to spend with her husband only as Abhir and rest of family members didn't paid any attention to them as they were happy with the baby..

    Akshu was pleasantly surprised at how efficiently he used to handle their doll when she used to get cranky at night...

      She used to be amused by seeing how her little doll had already became fan of her dashing father...as the moment he used to held her she stops crying and keep looking at him with her big brown eyes...his chest has become her favourite place to sleep...she wants to sleep on his chest only at night...

      Today was her name keeping ceremony with full traditional customs and rituals..whole house was busy doing the preparation for Pooja..and then a grand party at night...

    Akshu was getting ready to sit in Pooja with Abhi...she had wore a beautiful read and caramel colour saree...with hands full of bangles and a beautiful maang-tika...partially tied hairs with gajra..she was looking so beautiful and glowing from happiness....she was almost ready and was going to apply sindoor..but Abhi came there and took that box from her hand and himself applied it on her head...and then kissed her forehead...

    " Sweetheart... please keep wearing your sindoor and mangalsutra daily...as I don't want anybody to look at you.. because you don't look like mother of two kids and I want to kill those loosers who looks at you as if they can have a chance to have you in their life..."Abhi said with full of annoyance...

   .     " Dearest husband...then you should also do something which clearly shows that you are taken... because I also want to kill those girls who gives you flirty looks and try to get your attention..."Akshu replied with equal annoyance..

    Abhi smiled at her...

   " Tell me what should I do??" Abhi asked her..

    Akshu left him and went to bring something from cupboard...then came back towards him and handed him the box...

   Abhi opened the box being amused at he didn't know that she had a gift for him...

    When he opened the box..he was pleasantly surprised to see what was there...

    That box had a golden chain...with a single rudraksh and below that three small metallic A were hanging...

    Akshu took that chain from his hands and tied it around his neck...

    " You always keeps your shirt few buttons open...so this chain will be visible to everyone... indicating most important people in your life...first your Mahadev...then three of us...with our initials A..and it will always be with you..as your lucky charm...and always will remind you that how much these people loves you..." Akshu happily explained to him..

    Abhi was looking at her with teary eyes..

    " Akshu...this is so beautiful and thoughtful...when did you bought this..?? thank you for such a thoughtful and meaningful gift...I will always keep it close to myself..." Abhi happily told her..and then hugged her...with so much happiness...Akshu hugged him back... feeling so loved and blessed...