Painted in Red

***

***

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

***

This book began on

14/03/2023

and came to an end on

00/00/0000

***

Welcome to 'Painted in Red'

This book is a spin-off of my Romano series, but it can be read as a stand-alone.

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

***

Forgiving and forgetting is easier said than done, especially for the ones who have been wronged, but Maria doesn't plan on forgetting.

Growing up alone was alright until two people decided against it, shoving themselves into her life and hurting her in unspeakable ways, only to laugh in her face and carry on with their pristine lives.

But little do they know that the consequences of their actions are fast approaching in the form of Maria Saxena, a woman out to paint their worlds in Red.

But she can't do it alone, and who better to help her with her plans than Leandro Gonzalez, the infamous man in Black?

Ready to risk everything and everyone, this is the story of Maria getting revenge on the people who made her life a living Hell, and she doesn't plan on stopping until they've been completely crushed. Afterall, revenge is a dish best served cold.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Spin off- Painted in Red (Ongoing)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Completed)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Completed)

Book 3- The Beginning of A Promised Forever (Ongoing)

***

***

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

***