17/8/23

Noah's pov:
"Michael get up" I whined shaking him he made a angry noise and pulled the covers over him "I'll admit I did fuck the shit out of you but you need to get out" "and I'll admit that I am having extreme pains that a women gets on her period so either shut your mouth or fuck off" he groaned "but you don't got no period?" "You stupid bitch. IT FEELS LIKE IT MY STOMACH HURTS LIKE I'VE JUST BEEN FUCKING STABBED." He shouted "okay lower your tone bitch before I push you off the bed." "Pushing me off the bed will only make you feel worse" "god stop testing me" "then just shut your fucking mouth, lay your ass down and go back to fucking sleep you stupid whore" "Michael. Your pushing me." "I don't careee~" gosh he makes me so mad except. He's just pissed off because he's got the flu. "Fine then. Sleep on the sofa tonight." I got up and left.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I smelt something burning and went to go see. It was Mike he's making eggs but burnt them and looks like he burnt his hand "gahh shit-" he bit him lip "Karma bitch" "Shut your mouth. Now. Before I grab this pan and throw it at your fucking face." He sounded extremely pissed but I just wanted to make it worse cuz it's fun. "Try me whore" he smirked yup he is definitely angry. He grabbed the pan and threw it at me the burnt eggs falling on the ground the pan almost hitting me. He stormed off to the bedroom. Great now I have to clean up.

Michael's pov:
I turned the shower on letting it get full on warm. Might as well waste the warm water while I'm at it. Noah is making me so mad I feel like grabbing his neck and snapping it off. I took my clothes off throwing them on the ground and showered. I stayed in there extra to just try and calm down. Didn't work. I got out and changed god I need new fucking clothes all these are so out dated. My hand is killing me after I burnt it and my head is hurting I want to cry everything hurts and Noah is only making it worse. I took a deep breathe and felt myself heating up oh for fuck sake. I went to the kitchen and got a ice block holding it in my hands it helped not a lot. I cleared it all up and went outside to the bar. I ordered a beer and drank it was quiet at this time which is exactly what I needed "Mike why you here now?" I turned around it was Valentina my best friend no we do not like each other "you look bummed out what happened?" she asked sipping her margarita. "Fucking everything I'm sick my legs are numb, my ass hurts, my stomach hurts like I've been stabbed, my arms aren't functioning, I've got a blocked nose, I feel way to warm, my head hurts like mad, I'm so tired I could fall asleep anywhere and Noah is pissing me off cool me off will ya?" I explained drinking my second beer "damn that's a lot will talking shit help?" "Go ahead."
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦

Noah's pov:
I watched as Mike stormed out of the house maybe I did piss him off a little too much- I thought while I smoked. It's been a few hours now and Mike's still not back. He's definitely gone to the bar. I watched a few movies to distract myself

Michael's pov:
"Shit- ow-!" I screamed "what's wrong?" "My stomach-! It's hurting like I've got a fucking baby in here" "maybe it's time you go home?" She said "carry me please-.. Ow-!" I bit my finger as she picked me up "thanks m-mommy..." I mumbled "don't you dare say a word before you get worse. And you sound extremely tired go to sleep fuck Noah he can go to sleep on the sofa" she kissed my cheek in a friendly way "n-no.. Don't say that Val..." "Alright fine just be okay will you?" "I'll try.." I closed my eyes.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Valentina's pov:
I kicked the door down Mike fast asleep on me "oi bitch lay your husband down now." I glared at him he took Mike and layed him on his lap "Now why you pissing Mike off like a baby you know he's got anger issues. Wish that pan hit you." "He started it." "Oh please don't act like a baby your supposed to be the grown up here." "Whatever. Fine I'm sorry now what happened to Mike?" He asked "Ok so basically his stomach pains went from feeling like cramps to feeling like he's in labour somehow his voice was losing so I told him to go to sleep he is also burning where's your towels at?" I explained he reached out to the draw and gave me a towel I went to the kitchen and ran the towel under the cold tap and slipping a ice pack in "here put it on his forehead" he did as he was told "I'm staying here btw." "I knew it" he rolled his eyes Mike woke up "how u feeling bub?" I asked "a bit okay and don't call me that." He pulled Noah's hand bit it hard and hugged it "ow" "shut your mouth hoe" "Val stop. Bully him when I'm good and not feeling like I'm pregnant" "good thing your not a girl" "fr" he bit Noah's fingers "can I sit up at least" "no bitch lay your ass down" he rolled his eyes "is this how you really talk to each other?" Noah asked "pretty much but you wouldn't know, you can't make friends" "Val drop it." "Sorry daddy" I teased "never call me that either." He giggled