Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Poaching?

    Find shit!

    Damn, report your name, I will dig your ancestral grave!

    Xue Che, who heard the news as soon as he arrived, walked out of the darkness first, his face was very dark, and he looked extremely angry.

    Qin Yue turned her head when she heard the footsteps, and looked at the group in front of her in surprise. Xue Che walked slowly at the front, Xian Yue came over holding the puppet with a cold expression, Qu Ling followed behind leisurely, and Chi Li couldn't help it. Knowing when she appeared by the side of the road, Hong Ji looked at the man with eyes full of interest, while Bei Yan still had such a gentle expression, only a cold light of unknown meaning flashed across his eyes.

    "Why are you here?"

    "Woman, you are getting more and more stupid. If I hadn't come here in time, I think you would have been abducted... Well, you don't know that there are still communication devices that can Is it useful?" Xue Che first gave Qin Yue a serious lesson, and when he saw that the other party was really going to settle accounts with him, he immediately turned to business. He touched his nose and said awkwardly: "We ran to the base and made an announcement and came back By the way, the name of the captain is still very useful, and I really don’t see it normally.”

    A group of irresponsible guys...

    Where’s the promised brother?

    Who will build the wall? Who will develop it? Who will guard?

    Qin Yue couldn't touch his forehead, and he knew it would feel like this, "Well, I'm too naive to be serious with you." "

    You've ignored me for a long time." A strong sense of oppression.

    "You see, I have my own teammates." Qin Yue looked indifferent, she already knew his identity, if she used to be afraid of bats, now she doesn't have to force herself too much, because she has mastered various skills in her previous life The bat group no longer exists, and her side is not bad either in terms of her own strength or the overall abilities of the boys.

    "Hehe—what if they are all dead?" The man smiled confidently, his blue-black eyes contained arrogance, he condescended to look around at Qin Yue's teammates and said: "They are all inferior to me, you will change your mind. "

    A devouring vortex suddenly appeared at the man's feet, and Xue Che launched an attack without any scruples. The man seemed to take a step to the left lightly, avoided the vortex and went straight forward, aiming directly at Xue Che. Qu Ling frowned, and immediately released a field, which was easily avoided by the man.

    very strong.

    Chi Li, who was distracted thinking about things just now, and Hong Ji, who was watching the show, didn't stop people a second later. Seeing the man walk by in front of them, they pinched Xue Che's neck with one hand and lifted it up.

    Too arrogant!

    Everyone is angry.

    With a movement of Qin Yue's hand, the black flame rushed towards the man with a ferocious aura, and the water curtain suddenly condensed in mid-air. The man held Xueche and waited for the black flame to come over. With a bang, the flame didn't stay in the water curtain for half a second, and the tricky direction of the attack forced him to let go to ensure that he would not be injured.

    After the man dropped Xue Che, he dodged several attacks, and the last ball of flames landed directly on his shoulder. After the heart-piercing pain passed, he used his ability to destroy the black flame. At this moment, the man His eyes finally put away the vague contempt, this person is stronger than he estimated.