Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    The twilight of the morning shines on the earth, and people who get up early are busy with their lives.

    The little friends walked behind the captain pitifully. Just last night, after they came back, they were brave and reckless, and they were captured alive by the captain who was waiting for a rabbit. The two sides fought fiercely, many against one... In the end, They still beat up Qin Yue one by one, and even their hero Yilan was destroyed in the battle.

    Well, well, they figured it out, the captain did it on purpose, she never destroyed the peripheral parts, she always hit the core with one punch, life is already so hard, facing such a strong pervert... really makes people Want to face the wind and shed tears!     The lazy Xue Che was woken up by the moon. The green-haired boy wearing a small mask smiled happily for some reason. Seeing the bright smile on his face, Xue Che lost his mind for a moment. But then when he saw those pair of godless beautiful eyes, a creepy and strange feeling rose from the bottom of his heart, "Who are you!"     Scared, he fell from the nothingness that enveloped him , Xue Che didn't care, he just got up and patted his butt, and then walked behind his teammates. After only two steps, he saw the exact same crescent moon in front of him, puppet manipulation!     "The response is good." Bei Yan smiled like a spring breeze, and contemptuously contemptuous of the idiot, he has long been displeased with this guy who floats at the end and sleeps wrapped in a supernatural power. Xue Che glanced at him, and continued to walk along with the team indifferently, "If you are jealous, just say it, and if you have the ability, you can also use supernatural powers to travel. The captain will find out your flowers and plants as soon as you take them out." "You think you can use them?     " Didn’t you notice it when you got Captain Void?” Bei Yan returned a look of ‘you are so naive’, and he smiled confidently, “I don’t know how your magical brain circuit grows, I’m sorry to bully you, Captain As I said just now, lunch and vigil are left to you, here, the best rested of us."

    "Damn, can you still play happily?" After hearing this sentence, I was angry, but thinking about yesterday's situation, Xue Che could only grunt, losing his temper. Hearing Xue Che's words, Bei Yan gave him a strange look, turned his head and smiled as he watched the saber-toothed tiger put aside its hooves and lead the black widow to run around happily: "Why do you think other people don't use their abilities? Blatantly ignore the boss, hehe ...This is the rhythm of looking for beatings, if you don't wake up in time, the captain will let you experience this dark and romantic world." Tch,

    that stinky bitch...

    Xue Che just wanted to refute, but he opened his mouth and couldn't say a word for a long time , he found sadly: If that stinky woman really wants him to die, he really can only die with hatred for Jiuquan.

    Damn, don't play with people like this. Xue Che drooped his head, kicked a stone away in frustration, and then suddenly revived with full blood. A group of them can't beat the captain alone, and he alone can't beat it. It's not shameful, "Fuck, I almost got caught by you Would you die if you were brighter!"

    Bei Yan gently raised his face, revealing his delicate collarbone and good-looking chin, with a slight frivolity in his gentle expression, "It's just a language trap, what a big deal." Chi Li

    chuckled , couldn't bear to see Xue Che's tangled expression, "Stop messing around, you won't get any fruit if you fight in front of the captain."

    Ka...

    I was caught in a weak spot again.

    Xue Che lowered his head, his back was stiff and gloomy.