Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    Qin Yue stopped a green car on the side of the road and took a taxi home. She was eager to know if her guess was correct.

    Hastily opened the door, locked it, and walked into his room before Qin Yue felt relieved, and took out the Jade Guanyin around his neck to check. Is it this thing? How is it used?

    Everything about Bai Weilan is just her conjecture, but Qin Yue is sure that Bai Weilan must have a secret, but the hidden secret has not been discovered by her so far. After studying Jade Guanyin repeatedly, Qin Yue didn't find anything unusual, nor did he discover the particularity of this jade pendant. In short, this is an ordinary Jade Guanyin with neither mechanism nor value.

    Thinking of this, Qin Yue is a little bit unwilling. Could it be that her guess was wrong from the beginning?

    Playing with Jade Guanyin with one hand, Qin Yue rested her chin to think about it. A few minutes later, her eyes unexpectedly fell on the utility knife inserted in the pen holder in front of the desk. , and finally decided to give it a try, if it still didn't work, she wouldn't waste energy, and hurry up to stockpile food.

    Concentrating on it, Qin Yue got ready, took a utility knife and drew a line on the index finger of her left hand, and suddenly red blood gushed out. She put down the craft knife and picked up Yu Guanyin to press the blood on it.

    The sky and the earth are changing, Qin Yue seems to be in mid-air, surrounded by wind and clouds, as if he has experienced hundreds of millions of light-years, and witnessed the scene from the barrenness of the land to the vicissitudes of the sea, the dry sea and the dry stone. , does not actually exist.

    At this time, Qin Yue was standing on a piece of red desert, there was no one here, or to be precise, there was no living thing except Qin Yue himself, and there was red sand everywhere. There is no sun in the whole area, but it is very bright. The area of ​​the desert is about the size of five or six sports squares. Qin Yue walked towards the edge and found that people cannot cross the boundary line, as if separated by an invisible but tangible space wall.

    Qin Yue grabbed a handful of sand and found that he couldn't figure out why. Although he was puzzled, he was more happy. This is probably the legendary space. Thinking of this, Qin Yue couldn't help laughing. Thank you for your blessing .

    After staying in the space for a while, Qin Yue concentrated on going out, and sure enough, the world changed a second later, and she returned to her room. Before Qin Yue could react, he found that the door of his house had been knocked violently. Damn, is this the rhythm of debt collection?

    "Open the door, open the door, is anyone at home!"

    A rough and impatient voice sounded from outside, accompanied by the sound of knocking on the door, Qin Yue walked out quickly and opened the door with a sad face, "Who is there?" Ah!"

    "Send the rice, you sign for it." The person wearing a poor-quality uniform outside the door handed it over with a pen and a notebook. This company has been buying rice from the boss for many years. He can't get angry but his face is not very good-looking, " Really, I have been waiting at home for so long, I have been waiting for half an hour." "

    Didn't

    you say it will be delivered at one o'clock?" "Sister, look now, it's almost two o'clock, if you are not a regular customer, this time There are too many orders, I left early." Dissatisfied, he took the notebook, sent the rice uncle and called the young man who was traveling with him to get off the car and unload the rice, "Where should I put the rice?" Qin Yue was surprised by the uncle's words, and she went

    home It's only ten o'clock, and four hours have passed in the blink of an eye? After being asked two or three times, he came back to his senses and said, "Excuse me, please send Rice to the basement for me."

    I originally planned to buy a lot of food to concentrate on exercising myself, but now that I have space, it is even better, so I don’t have to worry about being forced to give up food if I can’t finish it. After the two uncles finished moving a cart of rice, Qin Yue gave them five hundred red envelopes each. Although she was a member of the Qin family before, she was always very frugal and never spent money recklessly. Today she will give extra tips One is that the end of the world is coming and money will become waste paper, and the other is that I am embarrassed to see them sweating profusely after waiting for a long time, "Brother, you can use this money to buy something to eat. My relatives said that the price of goods will rise in a few days, it will be much more expensive, and the money will depreciate at that time, so it is better to buy rice early and store it up.” The

    uncle who was not very happy before was immediately happy, feeling this child because he heard the rumors about the price increase I bought a truckload of rice with a big wave of my hand. The children of rich people are really funny, but fortunately, they didn’t waste money. They have to eat rice every day. Try it at home, when the price really goes up, you can still make money if you buy it now."

    Qin Yue knew that he probably wouldn't believe it, but he would still buy some to prepare for home, "Okay, hehe." "

    The uncle is gone, Next time you want rice, remember to ask Uncle, and I will deliver it to you on time, Xiao Chen will go." The uncle politely took Xiaogong into the car and left.

    After seeing them off, Qin Yue planned to go to the basement for a try, when the door closed, the doorbell rang again.