Chapter 82

Chapter 82

"Mom, I'm afraid."

A younger child raised his head and said to his mother, the young mother rubbed his hair with her hands, "Don't be afraid, Mom is here." Her weather-beaten face is calm and calm, which makes it easy to see Life is stable.

"Well, mother is here." The child replied, and stood beside his mother very attached, as if he believed it.

In the hall, the survivors stood quietly in a group. Although there were nervous expressions on their faces, they did not do anything too extreme.

One after another, black spiders quickly crawled across the threshold, some crawled directly on people, some crawled over the walls, and some moved on the ground, but most of them rushed towards the crowd .

"ah--"

A person suddenly screamed, breaking the short tense silence. Everyone looked sideways, and saw that he was shaking his arm desperately, trying to throw off the black widow who had opened a hole in his hand.

Red blood kept flowing from his arm, and the black widow held his arm tightly as if stuck to it, refusing to come down no matter what.

"It's hurting people... everyone be careful!"

"What happened up front?"

"Be careful of the black spider! It will bite!"

Not long after, there were 20 or 30 screams in the crowd one after another. This situation quickly made people panic, and it was a woman's scream that finally caused the survivors' dissatisfaction.

The black widow blatantly laid down on a baby's head, opening a hole in his tiny head, and the survivors present were all furious.

"What's going on! That's a child!"

"These damn spiders, I'm going to trample them to death!"

"Come and help, Xiaoxin also has one on her butt..."

The survivors started to riot, and they drove away the black spiders on or around them.

Different from the others, Qin Yue and the soldiers who were not standing very close saw that the wounding black widow was obviously looking for something on those people.

The soldiers quietly retracted the guns that were on Qin Yue's body. Just now, when they thought this foreign woman was going to attack the survivors, they almost shot her dead on the spot. On the contrary, those comrades-in-arms with sharp eyesight and quick hands quickly discovered the abnormality and signaled them not to be impulsive.

Sensing that the group of soldiers behind them put away their guns, Qin Yue's attention returned to the front.

"Quiet, stand still, those who are injured stand on the left, those who are not injured stand on the right..." Wei Xuhui's calm voice sounded, this middle-aged man seemed to be particularly prestigious among the survivors. Just honestly separated from the team and stood up.

"us……"

A male survivor wanted to raise an objection, but he was interrupted by his companion's exclamation before he finished speaking. Looking at the solemn faces of the soldiers in front of him, he suddenly had a bad feeling, and quickly turned his head to look at everyone In the direction of looking.

Over there, a dark red slender worm slowly wriggled out of the injured survivor's wound, until it was about to crawl out and was dragged out and eaten by the waiting black widow.

Seeing this scene, the survivors were all terrified...

This was their nightmare, and the feeling of despair that followed them was instantly remembered. They thought they had gotten rid of this predicament, but they didn't expect this thing to follow them all the time!