Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    Qin Yue stared at it.

    A black cat came in at the door. It looked at Qin Yue for a while, then paced gracefully to the sofa and lay down lazily on it. I saw its round eyes squinting at Qin Yue calmly and arrogantly, then turned its head leisurely and stretched out its tongue to lick the palm with curled claws.

    Such a casual and arrogant attitude almost made Qin Yue so angry that he didn't bring it up.

    No time to care about it, Qin Yue glared at it, until she closed the door, the uninvited guy didn't respond, the nobles generally enjoy being lazy on the sofa, and almost ordered someone to sing, feed the fish, massage their back or something of.

    Taking a taxi directly to Wuxiang Ninth Street, Qin Yue quickly found Yuanquan. The guy leaned against the electric pole by the side of the road with a cigarette in his mouth, quite at ease. When he saw her coming, he immediately took out the cigarette from his mouth and threw it on the ground , stomped hard a few times, spit out to make sure that the smell of cigarettes on his body was not too heavy, and then ran over like a dog.     "Boss, you're here." Yuan Quan's face was full of flattering smiles, "I got what you wanted, hey, it's that one, are you ready? That, that...hehe!" His The three fingers are curled up, and the thumb and index finger are constantly rubbing against each other. If Qin Yue doesn't understand what this guy means, Qin Yue will be blinded for nothing. "Where is the thing?" "Here, here." Yuan Quan immediately took it out of his pocket     . I just got the jade bracelet that has not been warmed up yet. To be honest, I have seen this jade bracelet from an expert. Although it looks good, it is not worth the price offered by the aunt in front of me. a sum of money.     Qin Yue saw that Yuan Quan's eyes began to roll around again, knowing that he was disturbed and well-intentioned, even if he was not thinking of something bad, it was definitely not a good thing, but it was fine if it didn't offend her. She took the jade bead bracelet, checked it carefully, and saw a red dot in the middle of a jade stone, so she no longer had any doubts, this bracelet was not stolen, it was the one that Bai Weilan wanted to leave at the beginning .

    After collecting the things, Qin Yue took out the rest of the money from the bag and handed it to Yuan Quan. The guy happily weighed the banknotes, with a wretched smile on his face, like an old pervert who had been hungry for a long time came across On the vast and vast grassland, there is a young sheep that has been stripped of its clothes and looks fresh.     After receiving the money, Yuanquan had countless pink bubbles in his head. To a certain extent, the money is his lover. It is lonely to masturbate without a lover! He was counting happily, and when he saw that someone was about to leave, he quickly put away all the rippling fantasies in his mind, alas, his dear employer forgot a very important thing!     "Hey, what's the matter?" Qin Yue frowned and picked up the phone, Yuan Quan almost burst into tears, why did he call every time he saw the lady employer!     "Yueyue, are you at home? Why can't I find you?" Bai Weilan on the other end of the phone felt something was wrong as soon as she opened the door. Not to mention missing things, she still looked like she was moving and didn't plan to live in the near future.     "I'm not at home, I have to hang up now." If it wasn't for preventing someone from calling and causing her to miss important information, Qin Yue would have thrown away the phone long ago, and it would be the turn of this white-eyed wolf to harass her.     "Wait, my dad said that grandpa missed us recently, let me go back with you, do you want to go home?" At this time, Bai Weilan couldn't care less about borrowing the villa to hold a party, and she quickly asked the question she wanted to know the most .     "I won't go back this time. I've already made an agreement with my grandfather. I'll make amends to him next time. I'll hang up." "     Then you..." Bai Weilan's first reaction was to lie, and she just wanted to ask why Qin Yue asked for leave, and Regarding the matter of the villa, I realized that Qin Yue on the other end of the phone had already hung up before she finished speaking.     Bai Weilan stomped her feet angrily, she didn't believe a word of Qin Yue's words anyway.     "Boss, you still haven't returned my photo to me." Yuan Quan had already hidden the ticket in his pocket when Qin Yue answered the phone, and immediately went to see someone when he was free, "Anyway, there is nothing in your hand. No, it just so happens that my younger brother has time to go back to his hometown recently, so he can show my old mother her handsome son by the way."

    Qin Yue was stunned all of a sudden, she squinted at Yuanquan, the rhythm of "If you really want to leave, please return my photo to me, it's useless to you, I can return it to my mother" What are you doing?