Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

    Qin Yue took a closer look, isn't this the black cat that disappeared for a long time? Well, come to the door again.

    The black cat naturally walked into the room with graceful cat steps. It first looked around the furnishings of the room, and finally jumped onto the more comfortable sofa, lay down lazily on it and washed its face with its paws.

    "Stay quietly by yourself. I'll take a bath and rest. If you want canned fish, come to me." Qin Yue closed the door and said, the black cat meowed and didn't respond, it should be full, Qin Yue nodded He said he knew it, and didn't continue to pay attention to it. If he didn't make trouble, he could nest wherever he wanted.

    Qin Yue was a little disappointed that the old man was not found, but she was not discouraged. It was daytime when the end of the world came, and with the temperament of most old ladies who like to visit, maybe she just stayed in someone's house. Qin Yue planned to find all the people in the community. Again, plan to go to the southern base if no one is found.

    Bump bump——

    A green taxi was rampaging on the edge of the urban area. After a while, thick black smoke came out from the tail of the vehicle and crashed into the door of a house. Bai Weilan opened the car door, jumped out of the car and ran into a residential house without looking back. She urgently needs to find a place to hide.

    "Help, save me..." The door on the driver's seat opened suddenly, and a man covered in blood came out. The passengers had already run away, and the zombies were coming after him from a distance. No one would come to rescue him. He opened his eyes wide, and there were only figures running farther and farther in his field of vision.

    "Help me, save me..." he cried eagerly and unwillingly, his voice was filled with the unease and pleading of death, and he put down his outstretched hand in despair until the person was no longer visible.

    He still remembers that on the day of the end of the world, he drove the car to pick up the passengers as usual. The pure female college student stopped the car with a suitcase of luggage, saying that she was going to the airport. They chatted happily all the way. The girl with long hair and big eyes with an oval face was just as he was about to drive away. The girl who had just got off the car and walked into the airport ran out in a panic and forgot to bring her luggage back.

    She opened the car door without saying a word, she just kept telling him to go and drive! And he didn't hesitate, and started the vehicle on the spot. Soon, he saw something. He saw a monster. A rotten monster kept swaying on the road. A monster even threw down a pedestrian. He didn't dare to stop when he saw it, so he rushed over quickly.

    It wasn't until they rushed out of the airport that they realized that the same was true outside. The city had changed, and there were such man-eating monsters everywhere. These two days, they had only eaten very little, and while avoiding the monsters, they were preparing to flee outside the city. They saw a lot of these powerful monsters that bit people, and saw many people being dragged by them and never standing up again.

    "Help me, I don't want to die..." He murmured aimlessly in the car.

    They took a lot of detours due to traffic jams before, and at the same time attracted a lot of monsters. They followed behind tirelessly. More and more, the vehicles skidded due to excessive driving and driving speed, so that they hit the gate without turning in time , The iron block broke his foot.

    "Hehe..." He covered his face with his hands, not knowing what he was laughing at.

    Maybe he ignored other people's pleas for help before, and now he got retribution, it's his turn soon, he smiled wryly, the group of zombies in his field of vision was getting closer and closer, he was a little dizzy due to excessive blood loss, he looked at the blood-stained Both feet tried to move unwillingly, but they were still stuck inside and couldn't get out.

    In peaceful times, there were traffic police to help when there was a traffic accident, but now everyone is too busy to take care of themselves. The roaring sound near his ear was approaching, he could imagine how excited these monsters were, stretched out his hand unwillingly, and slammed the car door, he sat in the car and recalled waiting for death when he was a child.

    Hurrah.

    After Bai Weilan ran into the residential building, she chose a room and slammed the door shut. Although she didn't know why the owner didn't lock the door when she left, it was undoubtedly the best shelter for her now. She leaned against the door panel and was overly frightened. After a long time, she patted her chest, and then mustered up the courage to walk to the window panting.

    The car downstairs attracted a large number of zombies because of the smell of blood. Those zombies surrounded the car layer by layer, densely packed, more greedy and disgusting than hyenas smelling meat on the grassland.

    A zombie ran over from the opposite side. Knowing that it was going towards the people in the vehicle, Bai Weilan took a step back in fright. She covered her mouth and walked in, for fear that she would cry out in fright and cause the zombies to cry out. attention.

    Speaking of which, she was also unlucky, she managed to get an air ticket, and the doomsday happened before returning to Qin's house. Bai Weilan clenched her fists, with a strong hatred exuding from her body, she felt that something was wrong, things shouldn't be like this!