Chapter 96

Chapter Ninety-Six

    "Yo, you guys are here too."

    Chi Li greeted with a smile, Hong Ji brushed her bright red wavy long hair and smiled coquettishly, "Isn't this just looking fresh, and there's something exciting for everyone to join in?

    " If there is an abnormality, there must be a treasure ahead."

    Qu Ling's gaze under the duckbill cap arrogantly looked around, and finally moved his gaze back, his rose petal-like lips moved slightly, casually speaking out everyone's guess.

    "It looks like there should be danger." Bei Yan's expression was calm, and there was a sense of fearlessness in his faint words, "But when have we ever been afraid of danger, danger is also an opportunity." That's right

    !

    The treasure is theirs!

    The xenomorphs belong to them!

    Epistar is still theirs!

    The goodies are all theirs!

    "It's better to wait for this kind of moment."

    Dreaming about the treasure in front of her, Xue Che and Xianyue clenched their fists, their four star eyes emitting a strong light.

    "You two can just dream." Hong Ji laughed cheerfully, looking at them, she knew that she had lost her mind and roamed in outer space. "Here, the captain has moved, and we will follow." All the teammates rushed towards Qin Yue

    . He took a look in the direction where he was, and sure enough, he saw his captain made a gesture and followed the wave of zombies first. Wait a minute, they also want to see what happened.     Xue Che, who couldn't wait, used nothingness to create a pair of huge wings on his back and flew over. The blunted Xianyue took a step behind. Seeing his companion who had already left first, his small face wrinkled, and immediately Released, the palm of the hand entered the power on the puppet doll's head, and the puppet doll grew rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye, and did not stop until it became as big as an adult black bear.     Xuanyue stood on the side, and the puppet lowered its body and hugged Xianyue in its arms, then ran towards the tide of zombies.     Hold!

    "It's really fast." Qu Ling nodded to the rest of his companions, and the domain covered his body, floating in mid-air and said, "I'm going first too." Without waiting for everyone's reaction, he flew

    away .

    "Oh, they're all gone. By the way, the praying mantis, the cicada, and the oriole are behind." Hong Ji smiled flamboyantly, she pointed at the sky with her slender hand, and said with a charming smile, "I've been paying attention to you for a long time, come down and serve me. "

    The majestic spiritual power soared to the sky, and it went straight to the sky and cast a huge shadow. When you look closely, it is clearly a huge and ferocious bird. This bird has dark eyes, a long front mouth, more teeth, advanced forelimbs, well-developed sternum, no flesh, full of bone spurs, curved toe claws, one foot forced to be straight and elongated, and a pair of wings Struggling to fly to the sky.

    biting bird.

    Under the sun, Chi Li was leisurely and carefree, his black hair was shimmering, and in the headwind, a silhouette of a cloud fell on his handsome face, giving him a temptation of restraint.

    Chi Li yawned lazily, and asked with a smile: "When did you find out?" . The biting bird sensed the movement on its back, and turned its head to attack with its sharp beak. It is conceivable that once a person is hit by its beak, the body will be shattered.     Hongji snorted, and a ray of mental power quickly hit the bone-chilling bird's brain. After a moment, the bird's eyes were dazed, and it meekly flew forward with the man, "I'm leaving first, don't miss me too much."     "It's really convenient." Bei Yan's slender fingers touched a large red shelled seed, and there was a gentle smile on the corner of his lips.     When the words fall, the seeds fall to the ground.     The fiery red plants grew out quietly.     When he first got this seed, he had fought against the King of Mutated Plants, and then under the protection of Kao, he got this seemingly inconspicuous seed, but it was good enough. Bei Yan smiled, watching the plants on the ground stretch out several one-meter-long vines, and the giant flame-like flowers that slowly bloomed from the vines.