Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

    Yesterday, nothing happened.

    Qin Yue didn't sleep all night, watching the time pass until the first ray of sunshine arrived in the morning. This inevitably made her wonder if the end of the world in her memory was just her own delusion, so she packed up her things and prepared to go to school with doubts.

    Before spending some money to get the doctor to open the medical records and take five days of sick leave, now the time is up, and the end of the world has not happened, maybe she should go to school step by step, calmly evaluate her lost property as usual, and the most important thing Go see a psychiatrist in the psych room.     Well, she admitted that she was too willful this time, and Qin Yue couldn't help but feel a headache thinking about the money she spent, but fortunately, she was conservative and didn't rashly ask for a loan from the bank, otherwise it would be a lot of fun.     Picking up the schoolbag she had thrown in the corner to deceive others, Qin Yue went downstairs to buy some breakfast, and subconsciously didn't want to go to the garage to get the car, and didn't want to remember the embarrassing behavior before, walked onto the road and waved to stop a taxi. go to school.     In fact, Qin Yue's so-called subconscious behavior itself comes from her experience and vigilance of the end times. Even if she doesn't think seriously, her head and body can still react subconsciously. She has never been a blind and secure person. In the last life, when the end of the world first came, the streets were densely packed with man-eating zombies and humans running around in a panic, and the whole scene was a mess.     Although many people have cars, it’s okay to drive straight out of the city. It’s amazing to knock out all the obstacles in front of you, whether they are people or zombies. Of course, if the car is unlucky and gets stuck Yes, it is also on the verge of extinction. It is a very unwise decision to drive around the city. Not to mention the many obstacles, there are more people desperately blocking the car in desperation. If you hit one, there will be another one, until you have to stop and let people get on the car , and once the car stops, it is rare to start again. Either it is chased by the zombies behind, or people keep getting on the car, so that everyone is dragged to death.     Considering that the apocalypse is global, that is to say, it doesn't matter where you stay at the beginning, and if you don't plan to leave immediately, then it is a good idea to fight lightly at the beginning, not to mention that Qin Yue has a little force value and no financial burden. It is more convenient and flexible for her actions.

    The people who entered the destination were all normal. Qin Yue rubbed her sore eyes and walked into the campus. The alumni walked from the school gate to their respective classes with vigor as usual. Chat on the slate.

    Although she didn't know the reason why Bai Weilan didn't come to her these two days, but Qin Yuele was at ease, maybe because of her thinking, she saw people she didn't want to see from a distance.

    Bai Weilan has been organizing things and applying for a long vacation these days. Imperial University is famous for its rigorous style and efficient management. It is not easy to ask for leave. Those who come with mixed education usually fail to graduate. There is no special situation to ask for a month's leave. Teacher will not be approved.

    Qin Yue walked quickly to the corner, it was already stupid enough to do stupid things, and she would be in a bad mood all day when she met disgusting people.

    Entering the class, Qin Yue walked to her seat. There were classmates greeting her, but she was doing her own thing more. Qin Yue didn't need to pretend to be recovering from a serious illness. She is in a very bad state now. , She needs time to adjust her mentality.

    "Okay, students, let's turn to page 27 of the book now..." The first class is the Chinese teacher's class, and this young female teacher is holding a book and teaching them seriously.     Qin Yue played with the pen absently, recalling everything in her previous life, she was sure that it was not a dream, at least the dream would not be so real, as if several years of memories had been added at once. While spinning the pen, she was thinking about something on her mind.     "Student, you are distracted, stand up."     Qin Yue was startled when he heard the teacher's words in his ear, and almost stood up instinctively. When he turned his head, he realized that the teacher was not calling for him, but about the distance to his left. The classmate who was one step away, that classmate had no energy and looked drowsy, Qin Yue had a bad premonition in his heart.     "Student, classmate!" The teacher walked over and shook him, "Get up and stand behind."

    Before the teacher finished speaking, the classmate who stood up from the chair in a trance suddenly fainted and fell to the ground. The teacher's serious expression split instantly, and she stepped forward worriedly to check, Qin Yue suddenly Stand up from the chair, "Teacher, don't touch him, everyone stay away, I heard that there is an epidemic recently, people will suddenly pass out, and after a few minutes, they will wake up with rabies-like symptoms. Bite, you will be infected if you are bitten, and the country has not yet developed a drug."

    As soon as the words came out, the surrounding students immediately jumped up from their chairs and dispersed, and the female teacher walked a little further away, looking at him with worried expressions. That classmate, "Squad leader, call the security guards and send him to the hospital immediately." At     this time, the panicked voices of the students came from outside, and Qin Yue felt more and more bad in her heart. She walked out of the crowd to the corridor and stuck her head out. Go, just saw the situation in the opposite classroom, the students over there ran out, there were only two people left in the classroom, these two people were very conspicuous in the empty classroom, one of them hugged the other's face and bit, Blood splattered everywhere.     "What's going on?"     "I don't know, it seems that the person opposite has a rabies attack..." "Did     you see him biting someone? It's terrible..."     The students around pointed to discuss in a low voice, while Qin Yue paid attention It seems that a few people in the scattered crowd on the opposite side were caught or bitten, and they yelled and cursed in the safe zone. Perhaps the movement over there was too loud, which alarmed the students in other classes. The teacher rushed back.     Tears streamed down Qin Yue's face. Damn it, it was clearly the rhythm of the end of the world!     Grandpa help, the earth is going to be in danger!