Chapter 99

Chapter Ninety-Nine

    An accident happened when he didn't watch over someone, and Qin Yue and his group who just came to see their companions being treated like this looked very bad.

    Damn, this face was slapped...

    Do you think they are all dead!

    Even the dead are enraged, and it's almost as good as killing him!

    A group of people looked at the young people on the street with gloomy eyes.

    "I don't know if you can hold your hands high and put down my two scumbags."

    Qin Yue's eyes seemed to be ignited, with a little anger, and seemed to be condensed with the falling snow and ice flowers in the cold winter, rippling the beauty of the cold . As she said this, she walked over step by step, but her expression was not pleading at all, as if the result would become the result she hoped no matter whether it suits her heart or not.

    "Did the parents come to the door?" Xu Mo sneered, and was about to put down his hands. Suddenly, he realized that something was wrong. The woman in front of him was of a high rank. He glanced around and found that the people who came were not ordinary people. I can't let go. "What if I say no?"     It's not that Qin Yue has never been threatened before, but it's the first time to threaten her companion's life. Playing with mud, her eyes flashed coldly, she swung the whip forward, and the fire whip ignored the poisonous pillar and hit Xu Mo.     This seemingly understated wave was actually full of strength. Xu Mo released three defensive shields to resist the scorching heat. Because of this sudden attack, the prey in his hand almost fell to the ground.     "You..." He has never seen such an arrogant woman since he aroused his supernatural ability, let alone a woman, not even a man. Whoever saw him didn't look respectful and flattering, and he never saw such a sentence? The beating started as soon as he said it, but now that his face was swept away, Xu Mo's face flashed with anger, pointing at Qin Yue and sneering, "Well, well! It's really good, there are still people who dare to treat you like this, you will regret it." No Tormenting her so that life would be worse than death, he can't sleep or eat!

    Qin Yue sneered, the person who moved her dared to say that she would regret it, did she really think that she didn't see his cheap hand who made small moves? With a movement of her body, Qin Yue threw another whip, and the whip hit hard again. Urgent and fierce, he injured people on the spot.

    Xu Mo had no choice but to let go of the two children, and after he distanced himself to avoid the attack, he gritted his teeth and said, "You think I can't deal with you!"

    Hah—

    a sudden laugh came.

    Xu Mo raised his head and looked at the person who made the sound. It was a young man with long black hair tied up casually behind his head. He was slowly rolling up the sleeves of his shirt with his head down, but Xu Mo's keen Found that those icy pupils, deeper than darkness, reflected his true emotions more than the inattention when he spoke.

    He looked wantonly, and Chi Li didn't evade his scrutiny, but said lightly: "It's unreasonable for such a big man." "You want to

    hit me?"

    Xu Mo aggressively provocatively said, although he really Looking at such a group of people highly, but it doesn't mean that he is afraid. They bats are not walking on the verge of life and death one day, experiencing the pleasure and feeling of being on the verge of death, it is really hard for him to pay attention to such a few people.

    "People can still look, it's this temperament... Tsk tsk—" The glamorous Hongji stood by the street lamp, flicking her nails seemingly bored, then squinting, "You don't naively think that grabbing someone We don’t dare to do it, do we?"     "Shocking the mouse?" Qu Ling leaned against the wall, his free and unrestrained eyebrows looked both good and evil, making it unpredictable, "I prefer to beat the dog in the water." The appearance is gentle and     feminine Bei Yan, with a warm and gentle temperament, walked out of the small intersection, "To be honest, at least save some face for others." The     veins on Xu Mo's forehead twitched. This group of people did not take him seriously. !     Once the anger rises, the poisonous gas will naturally become more ferocious.