Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

    Along the way, Qin Yue chose remote roads. There were many people in the street who were in chaos, and more people hid at home.

    Qin Yue would pay close attention when passing by various stores, and if there was no one in the store or the owner turned into a zombie, she would go in and take away all the things. At present, she still dare not enter large supermarkets or anything like that. If the power supply is not cut off, she will be very troublesome if she enters hastily and will be photographed by the surveillance cameras.

    She began to miss the fire ability in her previous life. A fire can burn unsightly dirty things to ashes. It is especially useful when dealing with zombies. It is not necessary to have no awakening ability or even physical fitness like now. Even after changing the weapon just now, his arm was still numb.

    Speaking of which, when she was escaping, she paid special attention to Bai Weilan, thinking that she could use a handy trick to avenge her past life, but she didn't see anyone at all.

    The journey was very hard, and there were not many things collected. The unenhanced body could not exert its best physical strength and the inappropriate tools. Qin Yue seemed to be struggling to destroy the facade. In order to prevent being exhausted by zombies Surrounded and reduced to a dead body, Qin Yue decisively decided to go home first.

    Putting away the last batch of seeds with a wave, Qin Yue turned around and walked back. When she entered the store, the owner had already turned into a zombie. He was going to sneak attack her, but she cut off his neck and fell in the corner. Qin Yue When passing by him, he pulled the tablecloth and spread it on his body, hoping that the deceased could find peace underground.

    Walk into the auspicious community cautiously, perhaps because people are at work during this period of time, so there are not many zombies really wandering in the community.

    "Hey, sister, you just came back outside, how is it going outside? I heard that they are all monsters that cannibalize—" a

    woman on the first floor saw someone coming back from the balcony, and immediately called out from above in high spirits. Qin Yue frowned and didn't want to pay attention to it, she had already seen a zombie attracted by the scream shaking towards her.

    "Sister, sister--" Seeing Qin Yue ignoring her, the woman upstairs screamed even more, trying to get her to know something private so that she could gossip with the neighbors.

    "Shut up, if you keep calling these things, I'm going to run to your house."

    What did this man say? The woman upstairs almost couldn't catch her breath. She wanted to point at him and scold him, but Qin Yue gave her a cold glance. , Then look at the bloody ax she was holding in her hand suddenly shrank, and she didn't dare to do it again.

    Then she saw a strange person appearing at the corner at some point, that person staggered towards the girl, she reminded her intentionally, and found that the girl had noticed it a long time ago, and quickly rushed over to hit that person with an ax On his neck, he split his head and body in two or three strokes. She paused, took a few deep breaths, and then burst into a terrifying scream, "Help, someone is killing someone! Someone is coming soon!" , someone killed someone!"

    Qin Yue was impatient with the noise. She quickly put away her ax and ran towards Building A. Judging by the volume of this man's screams, it is estimated that most of the zombies in the community will be attracted. She should withdraw first. , lest you can't run away when you run.

    "Come on, come on, the murderer is about to run away!" The women upstairs shouted happily when they saw that Qin Yue was about to run away, and several residents upstairs poked their heads out to check the situation.

    "What murderer?"

    "Where is it?"

    "Oh, I said you didn't see it. A woman came back just now. She looked fierce with an axe. She chopped anyone she saw. Look, look over there, that's the one. It's unlucky, the moment we met, someone chopped off his head and separated the family, what a crime..." The woman on the first floor described what she had just seen vividly.

    "Hey, it's over there, it's still lying there, it looks really miserable, please call the police, how dangerous is such a dangerous person in our community! Everyone, look, can you still see that woman?" A resident on the left The older man with a cigarette in his hand said.

    "Yes, everyone, look for it quickly, or you will be in trouble if you encounter it, tell the women and children at home to be careful when going out, and don't run into it." Residents in the community echoed, they searched around and saw

    no murder However, I saw some strange people staggering over from different angles. A nearby family gasped, pointed outside and said, "Look, what is that? The skin on the face It's gone..."

    "I also have it on my side, that person seems to have broken his hand, and he's wobbling like a living person!" said the male head of the household on the second floor, pointing to the right side of the community.

    "I saw it too, oh my God, is this a monster?" the boy on the third floor exclaimed, "It's terrible." "

    I watched the news today and found that this disease was broadcast on TV all over the place. Hearing the screams from upstairs, I felt so panicked..." The grandmother on the fifth floor said from the balcony, "I don't know when the state will send people to arrest these people, everyone should stay away from going out recently." "

    Yes That's right, don't go out, I'll call and ask for a few days off immediately."