Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

    Qin Yue was driving on the side of the road, and he had to say that Qu Ling was really a guy who didn't play by the rules.

    According to the legend, Qu Ling is ruthless, has an abnormal aversion to other people's touch, has serious mental cleanliness and countless evil thoughts, but now Qu Ling is still like a half-grown child, although his personality has changed It's getting darker, but it's not as serious as blackening.

    But this damn brat is really beautiful, as beautiful as a pink-purple poppy in the late autumn sun, serene and seductive, making people want to get close and unable to refuse. Although it is still a budding bud, but it can't stop the beauty and enchanting demeanor, no wonder everyone wants to get him. As if thinking of something suddenly, Qin Yue's face twisted suddenly, and he drove the car very fast.

    "See you next time, cruel woman."

    Qu Ling sat by the window, looking at the black car driving into the distance, with an intriguing smile on his face. successful and satisfied.

    He touched his face, and there was a slight scar on it, where he kissed Qin Yue just now when Qin Yue was amazed, really, he just kissed on the cheek to express his gratitude, this woman is actually another The ax swung over, if he hadn't flashed so fast, he would have already been beheaded by the ax that is inlaid on the door, cut, Qu Ling curled his lips, what's the big deal, one day he will surpass her.     Inside the house, the three people who were tied to the ground looked at the boy on the window sill in horror. Chen Hongdong was fine, he was wearing the same clothes as when he came, but the other two were more miserable. They were still naked when they were dragged out. Not to mention the year, Mu Jinger, a delicate little girl, is also treated equally, tied up naked and piled up with two big men... "Please, let us go—"     Mu     Jinger said softly Pleading, the rope tied around her white body has a strangely abusive beauty in the dim light, but unfortunately the person she wanted to attract attention didn't look at her at all, but instead gave a sharp warning with disgust. Mu Jing'er, don't be too clever to spoil his interest.

    There are not many zombies on the road, but they are a little more flexible than during the day. Qin Yue drives the vehicle carefully, and occasionally when there are more zombies, he will get out of the car to clean up the zombies and look for crystal nuclei. Qin Yue has a strange feeling that her ability needs more crystal cores to upgrade, but fortunately, even if it has not reached the first level, its power should not be underestimated.     After stopping the car again, there were more than a dozen zombies in front of her. After these few days of training and strengthening her abilities, Qin Yue was no longer afraid of these zombies. Even if they rushed up at the same time, she was confident that she would not Injuried.     On the side of the road, the zombies became commotion after hearing the sound of a car approaching. The zombies wandering around in the middle of the car suddenly smelled the smell of humans. They suddenly became excited, their bodies stopped swaying, their stiff behavior became faster, and they roared like beasts and gathered towards Qin Yue.     Qin Yue didn't wait for them all to come, and first swung an ax and chopped off the head of the zombie closest to her. Ho Ho Ho, the zombies in front fell down, and the zombies behind kept rushing forward. They only had food in their eyes, and they ate the food naked. They didn't know what danger was, and they just rushed forward, as if who was the first. Whoever ran there would have meat to eat. The normal situation is like this, but these zombies don't know, the situation that whoever runs first will get the meat is only based on the condition that the opponent is weaker than them, and now they are running forward one by one, it is like giving Qin Yue crystal Nuclear does not explain.     After solving the zombies blocking the front, Qin Yue collected the crystal cores and walked forward a few steps. When she found that some cars were still usable, she took back the space. After unloading the gasoline in the car, Qin Yue directly corroded them with supernatural powers to clear the road.     Back in her own car, Qin Yue continued to drive forward. The car drove faster. She would not stop when she encountered a single zombie. She would only hold an ax when she encountered a number of zombies comparable to her own strength. get off. Along the way, Qin Yue encountered a large number of zombies five or six times, and she got out of the car to deal with them one by one.