Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty-Four

    "Boss, boss, go this way, let me tell you, this was originally a rice wholesale shop, the small one used to work in it the most familiar, but the boss is too stingy, I didn't do it later, you don't know, that guy always We have to pick up every grain of rice that falls on the ground, it’s very precious, but I heard that he went on a business trip to discuss business a few days ago, there must be no one in here, we just smash it in..." Qin Yue confronted this junior

    zombie At the time, a young man's voice came from outside, presumably they had the same idea. Qin Yue scoffed at his words. If no one said, where did this zombie come from? The news is not reliable at all.     In fact, it can’t be blamed on the lack of information from the young man outside. The boss of the zombie was indeed on a business trip, but because he missed his property so much, he hurried back after working overtime. There is a mountain of food, feel it, smell it, and count it like every night before, so that you can lie down on the bed and sleep with peace of mind.     So the end came, he turned into a zombie directly after taking a nap in the warehouse, but one thing is certain is that even if he becomes a zombie, it is still a zombie with integrity, property concept and wisdom, and it still has to swear to death as before. Defend your own property and never allow the food-like piece of meat in front of you to move its treasure.     The people outside had already walked not far from the warehouse, and Qin Yue knew that he had to quickly get rid of the angry money-keeping zombie in front of him. She squeezed the ax tightly, and slashed at its relatively fragile neck. The zombie obviously possessed a certain amount of wisdom to understand danger and avoidance, and had the instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and did not rush over without knowing the good or the bad like ordinary zombies.     The zombie dodged to the side, roaring angrily, but instead of attacking rashly, it looked for an opportunity to take advantage of it. The moment just now made it confirm that the food in front of it was not easy to take down and it was a bit dangerous, but it didn't make it It flinches.     Qin Yue didn't give him any extra time to think, and immediately swung the ax to chop at it after failing to hit it. This time, because of its distraction, he saw one of its arms. The zombie made a counterattack first, but after it failed, it hid by virtue of the terrain, trying to wait for an opportunity to attack.

    Qin Yue kept vigilant while waving his hands to remove obstacles as before. The zombie, who was hiding well, couldn't hold his breath. There will be such emotions, but this does not prevent it from being angry.

    As the zombie jumped out again, the space seemed to be slightly distorted, and phantoms appeared. Qin Yue knew that the zombie was probably completely annoyed by her, out of anger, and thus inspired a psychic ability. The possibility of awakening becomes the direct ability to use abilities.

    Qin Yue said bitterly, what kind of luck is she, she is lucky, she has aroused her ability, she is not lucky, she just aroused her ability and met the first batch of evolved zombies... She has good physical strength It's hard to handle, not to mention that the other party has supernatural powers!

    Fortunately, she also has supernatural powers, and her body has been strengthened, which is much better than ordinary people. Otherwise, she would have to explain here today.

    This is a small illusion, only a little modification has been made on the basis of the original environment. Fortunately, this zombie has just evolved, and the abilities it can use are limited. As long as you observe carefully, you will find something strange sooner or later. It's just that it's okay now, if this zombie is let go, a zombie leader will probably appear in a few months. Qin Yue believes in the policy of holding the enemy in the cradle while the enemy is weak. She concentrates on finding the hiding place of the zombies, and at the same time condenses the power of the little black fire in her hand. Although using the power will speed up the loss of her physical strength, but now Obviously there is no better way.

    "Brother, this is here, let's go in." A voice from outside came in, and a person fiddled with the door and shouted, "No, little Heizi, why is there a hole here... a lock? No one will open it first. Come on, grandma, hurry up, brothers, hit me, smash hard, I want to see which little bastard is robbing me, grandma, I am impatient to live..." Ignore them, someone just

    now The moment Qin Yue spoke, he found the location of the zombie. When she appeared, the zombie also found Qin Yue, and turned around to try to escape.

    Just kidding, if you rob a miser zombie with mental abilities and let it run away, what a hidden danger will be planted in the future.

    Qin Yue slashed with 100% of his physical strength, and finally found a chance to pop out the black bean ability at the moment the door was broken open. Roar, the zombie burned most of its body with the last roar.

    "What's the sound, there are zombies inside, everyone be careful!"

    People are coming soon, Qin Yue has no time to rest, splits the zombie's head and holds back the nausea, digs out the crystal nucleus from inside, waves the rest of the rice into the space, and then rushes from the other side A small door goes out.