Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

    Quickly put the crystal nucleus into the space, and directly threw it into the spring water with her mind, Qin Yue was sharpening her knife with an ax and was ready to rush up to kill the zombies, when she suddenly saw a few points in front of the zombie tide that she ignored, isn't that human? ? Qin Yue was ashamed of her slowness, and decisively turned her footsteps in a different direction, walked into the gas station, and killed zombies for so long, the result could not be cheaper for others.

    Qin Yue walked into the gas station, the inside was very messy, there was still dried dark red blood on the wall, and there were traces of battles in some places, but it was a pity that no one escaped from the scene at that time. There were many gnawed bones scattered on the ground, as well as zombies whose heads had been cut open. After confirming the safety, Qin Yue didn't look any further. After all, people cannot be resurrected after death. Qin Yue took away most of the oil with a wave of her hand, and took away all that could be taken away, but she didn't touch the oil outside, leaving the rest for those passing by who wanted to refuel.     The road was basically blocked, and the zombies were cleaned up by her. Qin Yue didn't feel that she was too good at what she did. Naturally, she had to be paid after paying the price. She couldn't be asked to work hard in the front and leave the results to those Those who get something for nothing will pick it up.     There was the sound of wheels approaching outside, but the road ahead was blocked, and soon, there was the sound of brakes and the hurried steps of humans. Qin Yue corroded the lock of the warehouse with supernatural powers, and walked in directly. There were a lot of oil barrels piled up inside, probably because the end of the world happened not long after they were shipped. The oil barrels here have hardly been used, and the rows are neat piled up. With a wave of Qin Yue's hand, all of them were collected into the space. The gasoline here was enough for her to use for a long time.     "Brother, look, the road ahead is blocked, ah—look, look, all the zombies here have been killed." A girl's voice came in from outside.     "It's the same on my side. I wondered what happened just now. It's so quiet, and all my emotions have been killed." An exaggerated male voice and footsteps sounded together.     "Wow, who is so awesome, please bless me, Ma Dan's zombies, go to death, go to death!" Another slightly younger man said half nervously and half jokingly.     "Okay, stop making noise, run faster, let's go to the gas station first." A strong male voice sounded, matched with the heavy footsteps, probably injured.

    Qin Yue found a plastic Peking opera mask from the space. Now she had to sigh that the small shop had all kinds of strange things. After she took it, she checked to make sure there was no special mark on her body before she took a very common mask. The iron rod goes out.

    "Who? Come out, or we won't be polite."

    There were five people outside, four men and one woman. When Qin Yue came out, no one else noticed, but the injured man with the stubble came to his senses first. Obviously, he was the strongest among the group of people. Qin Yue checked his wound and found that it was not caused by zombies, but a man-made knife wound.

    Mu Tie protected his sister behind him and held a weapon to look at the strange woman who appeared suddenly. Although there was no expression on his face, he was secretly surprised that someone could escape his ears, and he didn't find out until she came out. But now he doesn't like any human beings, especially after Zhang Xiong betrayed and plotted against him, if it wasn't for his lack of strength, he really wanted to take his sister away by himself instead of going with others.     "Passing by, I won't disturb you, let's go right away." Qin Yue deliberately lowered her voice, walked out quickly, and slipped out before the last young man who came in hadn't closed the door.     "Hey, there are zombies outside, don't go out, it's dangerous!" But the young girl saw that Qin Yue had gone out, and couldn't help reminding her that although the end of the world had passed, she still maintained her life because of her brother's good protection. She has a kind heart and doesn't quite understand what it means to be sinister. Even if she was plotted against because of unequal benefits this time, she doesn't think everyone has become like this.     "Thank you." Qin Yue nodded towards her, still striding out, taking out a motorcycle they picked up when they were sweeping the city before taking out the blind corner of the wall they couldn't see, making a loud noise on purpose to help them attract them away A group of zombies.     "Brother, that sister..."     "It's okay, she is not easy to deal with, let's take a rest first, the car can't drive here, and we have to gather enough energy to kill zombies in the afternoon and then divert." Mu Tie comforted his sister , took out a little food from the backpack and distributed it to several people.