Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

    The weather on this day seems to be no different from usual, the sky is blue and the clouds are white, and the wind is sunny.

    Qin Yue stayed at home obediently. Although she knew that the end of the world would come at night, her negative emotions prevented her from taking any action. The outside world was bright and sunny, and people were busy and happy without knowing that a huge disaster was coming.

    From the window sill, you can see a child’s balloon flying into the sky in the distance. The old grandmother hugged the child sitting on the ground distressedly. They said something, and the child quickly got up with a smile and followed the old man home.     Qin Yue went back to the bedroom and sat down at the computer desk, typing and deleting with her fingers on the keyboard, not knowing what to do after typing and deleting, and finally she registered a new account and opened a post on the school's forum. Gossip about what she heard from her relatives about the recent outbreak of an epidemic that would cause food prices to rise. She dared not say more, but said that people who have this epidemic will suddenly pass out and wake up like rabies Bite anyone you see, and the person who gets bitten will be directly infected. If you see someone passing out suddenly, remember to tie him up or keep away, so as not to be accidentally injured. Finally, Qin Yue pointed out with a red pen that the country has not yet worked out how to deal with it. Vaccines for novel epidemics.     The post was quickly answered, most of them were students who didn't concentrate on listening to the class and played with their mobile phones. Some believed and didn't believe it, and some pointed to Qin Yue's name and scolded her for grandstanding. Fortunately, this post was in the form of gossip. What I said was that no one deliberately made it difficult for the poster.     Qin Yue didn't reply to the comments on the post. She posted the same post on some slightly larger websites and forums. Others dare not do more. After all, the country has regulations, and you will be arrested if you talk nonsense. Qin Yue didn't want to draw attention to someone who was in prison, and it would be even more wronged if he was regarded as a disseminator of certain speeches.     If you want to read this gossip with the temperament of a Chinese, you will be somewhat prepared. Even if you don’t believe it at first, you will subconsciously think of it and avoid it when it happens, especially the language she marked in the back, directly telling the public that there is no cure for being bitten. Doctors, according to the principle of saving their lives, they probably wouldn't approach those mutants rashly.

    Qin Yue never thought of asking everyone to believe that as long as she was a little prepared, many people in her previous life died when they were unprepared at the beginning. If she could, she hoped that more people would survive.

    On the TV, the hippo opened its mouth wide and swallowed the water plants. Qin Yue pressed the remote control to switch to CCTV, which broadcasts national news. This channel is currently advertising. Qin Yue didn't watch it, and directly controlled the volume to keep the TV on.

    Then she turned on the music to soothe her mood. After reading for so many years, Qin Yue really didn't have a close friend. She used to think that reading a good book was enough, and she never socialized or socialized too much. Because of her excellent grades, there are many people who know her in school, but they are all casual acquaintances, and many Qin Yue can't even be called by name.

    It's just that now knowing that they are in trouble and having no evidence to prove it, she can only selfishly choose to hide.

    The waiting time was difficult, especially annoying. Qin Yue poured himself a cup of coffee and accidentally added a lot of sugar to it.

    At the beginning, she told her grandfather not to go to the southern base so early because there was a big turmoil in the southern base in her previous life before it started. She didn't pay attention to the specifics at the time. She only heard that it seemed to be a matter of management and power seizure. Anyway, it was first in the southern base. Few of the people staying at the base ended well, but the situation only got better after the base's regulations became more and more perfect.

    Grandpa Qin even considered that if he stayed directly in a safe place, the juniors of the old Qin family might be completely abolished. When everyone is going through the baptism of blood and fire, they are really taking care of their own supplies to live in peace. Perish, if you haven't experienced what you should experience, you will lose to others, like a retrograde boat, always retreating, not to mention that they who have not grown up are not sure whether they can hold on to supplies, not like children crossing the street holding gold Time to make wedding dresses for others.

    Qin Yue took the map and studied the terrain and routes countless times, imagining all kinds of possible accidents in his mind. It's a pity that the time is too short, otherwise she would really like to modify the vehicle to improve safety.

    Although it is best for her to collect supplies all the way to the southern base, lest the vicinity of the base will be collected and go to a further place, but it is also very insecure to be alone, Qin Yue made up her mind To collect enough supplies on the way to the base, and then return to Grandpa, anyway, it is always safer to have relatives by your side, and she will not doubt the whole thing because she encounters a bad bamboo shoot. piece of bamboo forest.