Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The neighbors outside were still discussing, so Qin Yue ran directly to the door of his room and took out the key to open the door and enter.

    When I got home, I found the black cat that had disappeared before standing on the window of her house, looking at this direction coldly with round eyes, and turned around and jumped out of the window after seeing her coming back.

    Is it because she didn't prepare dried fish? Qin Yue stood at the door in a daze, thinking about it in embarrassment. However, she didn't dwell on it for too long. She put the ax at the door and walked towards the bathroom. While there is electricity and water, hurry up and collect more water. If you have time, it's better to take a bath again. It won't be so good in the future treatment.     After washing her hands with soap, Qin Yue quickly took out all the bottles, pots, pans, and pans in the house. She filled everything that could hold water for later use. After she finally finished her work, she was so tired that she paralyzed like a pug dog. on the bed.     Lying on the bed, Qin Yue recalled her previous life. She remembered that the awakening ability was awakened in a breakout three months after the end of the world. At that time, she wanted to protect Bai Weilan, a relative who was connected by blood. Later, she lay in the dilapidated residential house and recalled her short life. At that time, she thought she was going to die, but she still refused to give up. What she thought about most was Bai Weilan, the girl who cared for her when she was young.     She was lonely and sensitive when she lost her parents when she was a child. It was Bai Weilan who was always by her side. Although she didn't do it on purpose, she was still very moved. She always remembered the goodness of others. After being scratched by zombies, she could clearly feel the mutation of her body , the pain almost burned all her sanity, but fortunately she did not give up in the end and successfully awakened the fire ability.     Qin Yue closed her eyes, concentrating on recalling her mood and feelings at that time. After a while, she really felt a strange energy in her body. Qin Yue tried to communicate with it and wanted to gather all the scattered energy and lead it to the brain. The pain burned up along the veins, and the skin became hotter and hotter, as if it was about to split and burn to ashes at any time.     Not long after, the bones also began to become hot, as if being slowly melted in magma. The extreme pain made Qin Yue frowned and let out a low cry. He thought that he would not feel so bad after experiencing it, but Now the pain is twice as much as it was then, making her so painful that she almost wants to give up.

    If we used to walk and baptize in the fire, although it was painful, it was still bearable to grit our teeth, but today's awakening is like walking a tightrope on magma, challenging people's body and spirit all the time, making people in a state of collapse at any time.

    Endless pain, indescribable pain, Qin Yue's flesh showed faint signs of collapse, dark blood flowed out from her body, and it didn't take long for the bed sheet to be covered with dark red blood, which was shockingly red, almost blackened.

    The black cat who was having fun outside let out a meow, licked its paws, and seemed to run back in response. Although it didn't know why, it just felt that the guy with a strange aura began to overflow with a very comfortable breath. The animal's instinct makes it want to run over and have a look.

    After several hours of struggle, Qin Yue got up from the bed covered in blood. At this time, Qin Yue hadn't noticed that when she got up, the sheet behind her burned a human-shaped black hole, and even the skin overflowed before. All the bloodshot eyes evaporated silently, leaving behind black dirt. She stretched out her palm, concentrated on mobilizing the supernatural powers in her body, and condensed a fire, fire?

    "God, what is this!" Qin Yue gasped, and looked down at the little ball as small as a soybean in her hand. What exactly is this?     Wasn't she a fire power in her previous life? How did she turn into a little black bean now? Is this kind of ability that she has never seen before mutated, or is it because she didn't follow the rules and went crazy? Qin Yue wants to cry but has no tears. Grandpa, can she regret it? At any rate, there was a torch in the previous life when the power was first released. It can kill people and set fires for lighting and is necessary for home travel. Now there is only a little black bean, and it is still a little black bean with unknown uses!

     Qin Yue, who just got the power and was miserable, didn't realize that her body was transformed by this power. She was surprised by the change of the power, and was troubled by this weak and weak appearance.

     "How could this be?" Qin Yue hated that iron could not be made into steel, and stared at Xiaodou with big eyes at his own abilities.

     The black cat that had already run to the top of the opposite building lowered its head as if it had sensed it. Its round eyes were full of comfort and curiosity. After a long time, the breath that made it very comfortable disappeared, and the black cat shook its ears in confusion. , I couldn't figure it out, and then happily ran to the rickety zombies in the distance.

    What a beautiful day, Meow!