Chapter 74

Chapter Seventy-Four

    "There is something, of course there is, brothers, are you right?"

    The young man standing at the front laughed, took a step forward unfriendly, and pushed Yan Li's shoulder with his hand. For those who are not, it is tantamount to slapping the face in public, which is a great insult.

    As soon as Qu Ling and Bei Yan stopped the car, they took their lunch and left, saying they were going to a competition. Xue Che didn't know where to go for a stroll, and Xianyue, who was sitting in the car fairly honestly, twisted her buttocks, and went to practice her abilities with the puppet in her arms. With so many fewer people, the car looks very spacious, and Hong Ji sits in the car calmly watching the show, shaking her wine glass.     Unexpectedly, he pushed the person down, the young man seemed very shameless, his face looked dark, and the strength in his hands was constantly strengthening, but Chi Li couldn't stand it, and pushed the person back with force as soon as he turned sideways I took a few steps back.     "Damn/your mother!" The young man snorted, and walked over with a very unfriendly look.     "My mother is not suitable for you." Chi Li smiled beautifully and softly, as if humans and animals were harmless, but the aura around her changed instantly, making people shudder, "However, since you like her so much, as a son, I certainly don't mind." Someone go down and be her companion."     Those strange black pupils exuded a cold and icy breath of death like ghosts, the young man's body froze, and timidity surged in his heart, but when he looked again, , it seems that everything is just his eyesight, that person still looks gentle and elegant.     After thinking about it for a long time, he found that something was wrong with him, but he didn't feel anything special. He just suddenly felt very sleepy, and wanted to go to sleep right away and never get up again. In fact, he did exactly that, slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.     Dunzi looked at Liu Hong, who was still normal in front of him, suddenly swayed three or two times and fell down after an unusual music sounded. He felt uneasy and at the same time asked people to come forward to check the situation. He had an intuition that this man laughed The gentle-faced uncle is not as simple as it seems.     "Second Brother, Brother Liu... Brother Liu, seems to be dead—"

    The man's tone of voice was a little trembling. He just thought that Liu Hong was asleep, but he didn't move after shaking him a few times. When he realized something was wrong, he pressed his heart quickly and put his hand on Liu Hong's nose to test it. After a while, the other party lost his temper!

    "Dead? How is that possible!" Dunzi hurriedly pushed the younger brother away and went to check in person, but the result remained the same, Liu Hong was really dead. He looked at Chi Li in amazement, this person actually made/killed people silently in front of everyone without blinking an eyelid, no, no, maybe there was a sound, but they didn't notice .     Although Liu Hong said that it was just a general gold-type ability, he could be regarded as a good player in fighting zombies in their team. Most people can't easily get close to him, and now he died inexplicably like this? Dunzi shook the fat on his body, stop joking, if even Liu Hong can be played to death so easily, then they should not step forward to be cannon fodder.     Thinking like this, Tunzi took a step back unconsciously, and just as he was about to lead people away, an angry voice sounded behind him, "Damn it, who killed my brother!     " The situation was not right, so I quickly ran back to report the news while someone was covering the front, and then led Liu Yue and others over.     Damn it, I can't get away this time. Annoyance flashed across Dunzi's face. The Liu brothers are not good people. They usually do a lot of rape and robbery. Some people are more in the limelight than them, but today they are not the ones who have nothing to do and dragged a group of brothers over to find trouble for others. Now that they have hit the iron plate, they still want to continue to seek abuse!     Tunzi looked up at Chi Li who was still smiling, wondering if it would be too late for him to take someone away now, who knows if Liu Yue will do something because of his precious brother who is twenty years apart matter. Although they are said to be a team with special abilities, they joined the team for a better life. There is no reason to lose their lives now that the good life is gone.     In order not to offend Liu Yue, the captain, Dunzi didn't dare to make amends and leave with a smile, but he didn't dare to go forward to offend Chi Li, the evil god, so he had to use his small eyes to signal people of his faction not to do it easily. .