Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    What an interesting combination.

    Hong Ji lay on the window, looking at the three of Qin Yue not far downstairs, with a charming smile on her lips.

    This is a very mature and attractive woman, she has long wine red wavy hair, a pair of seductive phoenix eyes, a fair and flawless face, and red lips like roses.

    She is wearing a fiery red slit evening dress, and the wrapped and bumpy figure always teases people's nerves. Such a woman does not need frivolous movements, no ambiguous words, and just a look can ignite the air. Hot party.

    "What are you looking at?" Chi Li smiled.

    "It's nothing." Qin Yue withdrew her eyes. The woman who was lying on the window looking at them just now knew at a glance that she was a mature and sexy woman with a strong aura.

    Such a beautiful and powerful powerful woman, even in the last days, people would not dare to belittle her.

    "We need to change places." Qin Yue turned around and said, "Staying any longer may affect other people's rest." "

    You're talking about—is that woman?" Chi Li stopped wiping the violin, "She It's already here."

    Qin Yue looked up, and it was indeed the beautiful woman upstairs, her steps were elegant and confident, and her eyes radiated amazing charm. This woman is like a flame, which can warm or burn, like strong wine, exuding a deadly attraction in its strength. Such a great beauty, how could she be an unknown little person, even in her previous life, she was also a big sister who was popular in half the sky.

    Bloody Mary, Dark Spring Road.

    According to legend, Hongji is like Manzhushahua by the Naihe Bridge, as coquettish and beautiful as blood, and dazzlingly red, her appearance is never for redemption, but only for burial. Her life experience is a mystery, no one knows her origin and past. She is like a flame that burns to the extreme, and she will not hesitate to attract moths to the flame. However, she is famous not only for her beautiful appearance, but also for her unparalleled strength and arrogant personality.

    Qin Yue sighed, can she meet some normal people, as long as she is not distorted or abnormal, she will be satisfied, really satisfied.

    "You look very interesting." Hong Ji nodded her red lips with one hand, and said with a slight smile.

    Silence, silence, silence...

    Qin Yue was speechless, Chi Li only smiled back politely, and Xian Yue concentrated on slaughtering zombies and digging out crystal nuclei.

    "If it's a compliment, we'll accept it." Qin Yue said calmly.

    "Forget it, I'm going to the southern base, are you going the same way?" Hong Ji blinked mischievously with a beautiful face, "If you can, give me a ride." After waiting for a while, no one spoke, Hong Ji went on to say: "Of course, I will pay you—"

    After a pause, Hong Ji turned her head to Chi Li, and said ambiguously, "Anything is fine."

    Chi Li leaned against the wall with a smile, looking at ease A light flashed in Qin Yue's eyes, and he said meaningfully in Qin Yue's gloating eyes: "Is it really possible to do anything?" "That's right     .

    "

Talk?" Chi Li paused, with a smile in his eyes, "Although it is not a good gentleman to expose a lady's methods, it really makes me very uncomfortable."

    Chi Li's words were like a bolt from the blue that exploded on the red On Ji's head, embarrassment flashed across her face for a moment, but the control ability she had practiced for a long time allowed her to quickly suppress the inappropriate expression.