"Xiaodong, you and Awang will take the two of you back to get some firewood, remember not to go too far." The man who got off the front of the car said to a scarred face.

    "Okay, get ready first, we'll be back soon." The man responded, called the names of the two people, and they left quickly. The rest of the people performed their duties, those who prepared the meals prepared the meals, those who repaired the weapons repaired the weapons, but the leading man walked up to the old woman and asked a few words. After learning that the food left was only rice and a small amount of dried meat, he ordered A few words and walked to the car.

    A man who was very close to Qin Yue and the others lit a cigarette, thought about it, then put it away, "I didn't get anything this time, and I'll probably go to a farther place next time. I don't know how my wife is doing. "

    "Come on, it's good to be alive these days. Your mother-in-law is pretty good, so I'm still in the base to take care of you. My mother-in-law has already run away with someone." The man with the big knife vomited on the ground. Phlegm, opened the portable kettle and took a sip of water.

    "Let's go back and talk about it first, the base is also in chaos now." A man said worriedly while busy with the matter in hand.

    "You mean that thing?"

    "The thing you said before is still true? I always thought it was fake, who made up a joke..."

    Several people outside the field were talking and laughing, they couldn't see Qin Yue and his party were very relaxed talking about inside news.

    Qin Yue ate here, listening to other supernatural beings chatting aside, his eyes were thoughtful.

    A more useful piece of news can be obtained from their conversation. The horror news from the north has been spreading in the past few days. Many human gathering places have been attacked, as if a ferocious beast passed by. Some mysterious person or organization With a fierce and ferocious attitude, he swept through the safe areas with blood. A large number of supernatural beings died unexpectedly, as if they were all slaughtered overnight. There were no witnesses, and there were no traces of survivors escaping.

    The situation in the southern base is becoming more and more tense. Judging from the frequency and regularity of those destroyed gathering points, the base is also in a very dangerous position.

    People are most afraid of unknown things, mysterious appearances, unpredictable, inescapable, and irresistible.

    "It's too exaggerated. How can there be such a strong supernatural person? It's simply cheating." Hong Ji smiled and said indifferently.

    "Why not? The world is so big, so much blood is possible."

    Xue Che gave Qu Ling a hard look, don't think that he doesn't care about eating in the field now, for this person who dared to give him calcium tablets He will not let people go.

    "I think it's possible, after all...it's not." Chi Li seemed to be analyzing the truth slowly, but in fact, his hands moved quickly to pick up the extra food in the pot, and quickly stuffed it into his mouth to chew. When he was about to pick it up for the third time, the chopsticks stopped moving. When he looked down, another pair of chopsticks was blocked on his chopsticks, going up in the direction of the chopsticks, and the owner was also looking at him with raised eyebrows.

    Chi Li smiled slightly at Qu Ling, and was about to signal him to pretend he didn't see it, but before he could speak, he heard a scolding sound in his ear: "Fuck, I knew you were cheating on the old, talking like you were right, and you ended up eating it secretly." Things——"

    Relying on the old to sell the old?

    Chi Li instantly looked at Xue Che with a melancholy look like dead fish eyes. I can teach you if you are not good at Chinese... "

    What do you see me do, what do you see me..." Xue Che hopped while the others Seizing the opportunity, he stretched his chopsticks into the pot, and after a quick snatch, the bottom of the pot was clean, and Xue Che jumped even more when he reacted.

    "Damn, you guys!"

    "I didn't leave any for the young master, I'll kill you!"

    After a lot of noise, those people outside the domain left, and Qin Yue also started to pack things, but they and Those who left did not go the same way. Those people are returning to the southern base, and they are going to Jinghua City, which is relatively close to the southern base.

    Jinghua City is a very big city. When the city is big, there will be more people. This is not good news in the last days. More people often mean more zombies, which is why there are too many zombies. The city cannot be cleaned up It will be abandoned, only a group of supernatural mercenaries came in to find food at first, and later even large mercenary groups would rather take a detour than pass through here.     In fact, to put it bluntly, this is a very good place, many things can be picked up off-the-shelf, if it weren't for the higher-ups who had a better choice and didn't want it here, and the small group couldn't eat it, it wouldn't be Qin Yue's turn to pick up the ready-made ones now, and would have been rejected People ate everything.

    At the gate of the city, Beiyan's family took out all their belongings. They were all the strongest plant battle groups. There were attacking and defensive types. The attacking ones naturally let them rush in in groups, and the defensive ones were thrown directly at the gate of the city. On the one hand, it will add points for future defense construction, and on the other hand, it will prevent the current zombies from entering.

    Chi Li and Xianyue were in charge of making traps. After all, there were too many zombies, and it would take time and effort to kill them one by one. Xue Che's Devouring Hand, Qin Yue's Sea of ​​Fire and Qu Ling's Domain can kill enemies on a large scale, and Hong Ji's mental storm cannot be underestimated.

    While besieging the zombies, they simply repaired the city. Although it was very hard, there were times when they counted the crystal nuclei until they became soft.

    A month has passed, and the zombies in Jinghua City have been hunted down by the more frenzied squads than them. Those guys who are screaming for fat have turned into shining crystal nuclei, more powerful than demons. After a whole month of fighting, the powerful team has become more consistent and outstanding.

    Looking at the faces that have matured a lot, Qin Yue sent out the last task, no matter what method, the one who can pull back the younger brother is considered as powerful. As a result, the friends dispersed, leaving the captain alone to face the base camp.

    Beside the bonfire, the flames jumped out of mysterious shadows.

    The night was calm, and there was only the slight cracking sound of the wood burning in this side of the world. Qin Yue stirred the firewood to make it burn more vigorously.

    The saber-toothed tiger sleeping on the side suddenly got up swiftly. It shook its ears and looked at the darkness vigilantly. The black widow who huddled in a ball woke up instantly and quickly climbed from the saber-toothed tiger's abdomen to the top of its head. Qin Yue stood up vigilantly, and asked loudly: "Who!"

    Pleasant laughter came from the darkness, and a figure slowly stepped out of the night, which was the outline of a man. His voice was cold and seductive: "You are very strong!" ,Join us."