Hong Ji, who slept late, was still wandering while walking, no matter how noisy the surroundings were, she didn't like to talk to people, Xianyue struggled to find a topic for a long time, only to suddenly find that everyone's interests were not the same at all, but Qin Yue would take care of him Chatting with mixed moods, Xue Che, who used to love to make jokes on the sidelines, kept silent after being hit, Chi Li and Bei Yan laughed weirdly from time to time when they were discussing some weird things.

    Qu Ling's hands kept moving. When he untied the ninth ring, his sharp gaze shot to one side. Two seconds later, there was a scream from that side, and he raised an evil spirit. Laughing, the nine rings immediately fell down with a splash and smashed to the ground. "Here comes the interesting guy."

    Qin Yue habitually looked up at the sky, but her heart was inexplicably heavy, "Don't be careless, I feel very dangerous."

    On the hillside, a woman covered in blood and eyes with resentment stumbled towards this side. Behind her, two strands Great energies are moving in this direction.

    After fighting for a day and a night, Bai Weilan's physical strength was close to exhaustion, but looking at those people in front of her, the hatred in her heart couldn't help but surge up, it was all them! It's all their fault! Yang Shize died, her abilities were destroyed, and everything became impossible. If she hadn't discovered this special pair of zombie kings by chance before, she wouldn't even be able to take revenge. Wait, Qin Yue. , Chi Li, and those who played with them, they all deserve to die!

    "Your lover?" Qu Ling asked casually.

    "Does it look like it?" Chi Li gave him a strange look, "Captain, what do you think?

    " There will be a bloody disaster." Qin Jian said casually, the air around his body fluttered, and the flames hit the mid-air.

    Roar -

    a figure was shot down, it quickly jumped to the side and roared at Qin Yue's team.

    Qu Ling unscrupulously looked at the female zombie who was trying to sneak attack them. Judging from the fluctuation of energy, this zombie was unusual. Not long after the female zombie finished screaming, another figure appeared on the side of the road, that figure shot at Bai Weilan like lightning, broke her limbs, left her aside and ran towards this side. Seeing the strange behavior of this zombie, Xuanyue was puzzled and asked: "What does it want to do?"

    "It probably wants to eat fresh meat, and then eat all the meat, or think that we are more delicious." Chi Li Patted Xianyue's head, and after pondering for a while, he replied with certainty: "This is a picky eater zombie." After     seeing the zombie, Hong Ji had the same thought as Chi Li in her heart, she shook her head, and quickly got rid of the zombie. This kind of unbelievable and weird thought, she must keep calm, and she must not be infected by these guys.

    "Ho Ho!" The scarlet pupils of the male zombie king stared at Qin Yue, and then greedily glanced at Chi Li, Qu Ling, Hong Ji, Bei Yan, Xue Che, and Xian Yue.

    Food, food with a lot of energy.

    Eat it, eat it!

    Chi Li blocked Qin Yue who was about to step forward with an unfriendly expression. He knew that the stronger the ability, the more attractive it would be to him, but if he wanted to eat them, it would depend on whether they agreed or not. His slender hands pulled the strings, and invisible sound waves struck at a speed that surpassed lightning.

    "Boom!"

    The sonic ball landed on the zombie king, making a loud noise.

    The Zombie King roared in pain, his figure was about to rush to Chi Li to settle the score, Chi Li's figure moved and escaped the Zombie King's attack, Qu Ling took the opportunity to open the domain and trap him in. The Zombie King's body is tyrannical. Although the domain can't kill it directly, it can also greatly weaken its attack and speed.

    When Qu Ling trapped the male zombie king, the female zombie king screamed and used the space blade. It was obvious that this was a zombie with space-type abilities. Beiyan's vines couldn't control it, so he simply sprinkled a handful of seeds to turn the whole land into a primeval forest. Hongji was responsible for finding the direction where it came out so that others could attack more accurately. Xue Che He Xianyue is always ready, and will attack whenever there is a change.

    Qin Yue suddenly understood that the friends were telling themselves that they could be self-reliant.

    She is used to rushing ahead in everything, and it is best to deal with all dangers, but she has forgotten that they are not young birds and do not need to hide under her wings to seek shelter. A character who is shocking, this life has gathered all the missing hardware and software, how can it be worse than the previous life.

    The male zombie king in the domain was attacked violently by Qu Ling and Chi Li. It kept roaring in the transparent cover, trying to tear apart the domain that trapped it and rushed out. As time went by, its body The wound on his wound got deeper and deeper, and his bones were broken several times. In this battle, the male zombie king was completely at a disadvantage. As long as they were given a little more time, the chance of killing him was almost 100%.

    The female zombie king is more difficult to deal with than the male zombie king. Its power is not very strong. What is difficult to deal with is the space system ability. Azimuth, always go up a little faster than it to launch an attack, and come down a dozen times, it also made the zombie king lose his temper.

    After finishing the two zombies, Xue Che and Xian Yue happily went to get the crystal nucleus, while Qin Yue and Chi Li walked towards Bai Weilan's place.

    "Cut the grass without eradicating the root, and the spring breeze will regenerate it." Chi Li stood aside and said tentatively, after all, this is the sister of the captain's family, and it would be bad luck to act rashly. Qin Yue looked at Bai Weilan's miserable appearance with complicated eyes.

    "Let me do it, leave this matter to me, it's too bloody and it's not good for children's growth." Hong Ji walked over, and she was able to make people die painlessly in their sleep with her spiritual department.

    Bai Weilan, who was curled up on the side of the road and was about to run out of blood, heard an "um" in a daze, and then fell into the boundless darkness. It was just a winner and a loser, and she lost.

    After an unknown amount of time, a bright spot slowly expanded in the endless darkness.

    Bai Weilan looked at the high-spirited self in the light curtain, from taking the space to standing on the top of the base, from relying on Qin Yue to survive to being sought after by thousands of people, from being single to being accompanied by the most powerful man, living in the safest place, eating The best food, with the purest nuclei...

    just died like this.

    I'm really not reconciled...