looked Glancing at him, the corners of his lips mocked, "You're too annoying, why don't you treat the one in the back well, he's more interested in you." "

    No complaints?" The feeling that the beast was staring at him, he quickly adjusted his mentality to get rid of this ridiculous feeling, and then sneered, but just as he was about to speak, he felt a bloody aura getting stronger, he immediately turned his head away, only to see his colleagues coming One of his companions was fixed on the tree in a surprised posture, a red worm was wrapped around his feet, and blood was gurgling from the wound... a bloodthirsty

    octopus!

    This is a very difficult mutant monster. It is said to be a kind of bug. In fact, its body is as big as a dog, and its body is short oval. The boundary between its head and body is not obvious. Underground, only when hunting, it will use its long retractable wrist to attack the prey from the ground. The prey that is attacked will usually be anesthetized by the two rows of sharp teeth on the wrist. The bloodthirsty octopus is very fast. Strong, generally it is difficult for the prey it fancy to escape.

    Seeing this thing all of a sudden, the faces of the three of them changed suddenly, and their hearts were frightened.

    "Hurry up, save Tang Xu."

    Sang Qi called out first, and now she finally realized that something was wrong with that young man. He was not afraid of their strength, but attracted the bloodthirsty octopus from the very beginning. It's fun to watch... As long as she thinks about this person watching Tang Xu in danger from beginning to end, she will feel terrible.

    "Attack the ground!"

    Hearing the voice, Lu Zhuoshan clenched his fists tightly, his whole body was ablaze, and he hit the ground with his fist, and the flames rushed into the ground from the crack along the fist. The bloodthirsty octopus screamed, and rushed out with a flurry of whiskers, obviously irritated, Sang Qi took the opportunity to chop off the red whiskers on the ground with a sword, and Su Xi controlled the rattan to pull him back.

    "Not good."

    As the person was pulled back, Su Xi lost contact with the plants he controlled in a very short period of time. Those plants were almost his survival guarantee. Without these plants, it would be very difficult for him to leave this ghostly place safely. Thinking of the current situation, Su Xi's face turned pale instantly. He looked at the young man who had been mocked by him just now, and there was a meaningful smile on that man's face. . "You must have done something good!"

    "Idiot." Bei Yan had already taken Kuixing away, and now he walked away without hesitation.

    "Stop, who told you to go." Su Xi shouted unwillingly.

    "That's enough, don't make any more trouble." Sang Qi stopped Su Xi who was about to go and find trouble. How could she not see that the bloodthirsty octopus was deliberately attracted by him, and she could do it so quietly? I'm afraid he is a high-level power user, and that's right. If it weren't for a high-level power user, who would dare to enter such a dangerous place alone, and they can barely deal with a bloodthirsty octopus. I'm going to stay here in the Poison Mist Ridge.

    Ignoring the flames and screams behind him, Bei Yan happily took his things and left. In fact, the woman guessed wrong in one point. He didn't attract the bloodthirsty octopus, but it came before everyone came. It's already lurking there, but he has the ability not to disturb it. Others are not so lucky, and it wakes up as soon as it comes.

    The deep environment of Poison Mist Ridge is dangerous and inaccessible.

    Qu Ling traveled a thousand meters to this place exuding a strong fragrance. As soon as he walked into the center, he noticed the strangeness here. He stopped, looked around slowly, and coldly provoked come laughing.